Jonah

That same night I hear him cry, no tears, though. He's calling my name softly.
"I'm here; I'm here."
I kiss him all over, and he gasps and wakes up. He was looking at me in disbelief.
"you here. I thought it was a dream.
"honey, I'm here always."
He hugs me hard. I feel him. He's getting hard; I rub it with my hand. He moans, saying my name. I lay him flat on his back on the bed. I unzip his pants. He's getting harder by the second; I grab his penis so hard, veins popping out, and I go down and suck it. It's so good I go down in, choke myself. I
spit, watching the saliva drip down to his balls. I suck his balls so big I continue to suck his dick. He's pushing my head down; God, it's good. I get up and get undressed im hard as well. He gets up and gets on all fours and sucks my dick. I moan in heaven. I push his head down he chokes as well. I almost cum at the last min. I drive him away. He looks saddened by it. I turn him around and rub my dick near the hole. I slowly put it in. He moans louder once I'm in. I move my hips faster, feeling every inch inside. His ass is a perfect bubble butt. I push harder coming in him, and keep going. I can't get enough for what seems like forever; I cum again in him. He cums, dropping on the bed, moving his butt, moaning. He lays on his back. I move and make way and sit on his dick. I dig deep, going as fast as I can; we're both sweating. I smell his scent, and now I'm happy. He cums agin in me; I still keep going he does too. He's moving his legs, making it better. We finally slowed down; we were tired and stopped. I lay on his chest, his heart beating fast. He's still moaning and moving his legs, and I smile.
"I am the very proof of you, Egan. I love you so much."
"me too," he says
We sit there for what seems like hours until we fall asleep.
Morning came. I wake up first Egan is still sleeping; I shower and make breakfast.

There's a knock at the door; I open it.
"Hello," I say
It's Hudson lake with the girl from college.
"come in"
"thank you," Huson says
I lead them to the kitchen table, and we sit; Egan hasn't woken up yet.
"So, what's up," I say
"We're going to attack them once and for all."
"What, is there no other way.'
"no, this has to end. We are all connected, are magic is bound to each other; what Egan has done has never happened. We may fight, but to kill is a sin."
"It's not his fault that guy attacked first before he knew anything."
"I'm not surprised they fought. Black magic and fire, not a good combination."
"what do you mean."
Black magic will enhance the fire magic. I'm surprised those two fought a two v one knowing he's breeding with so much magic".
"what about his vision of the end of the world."
"what the end of the world!"
"yes, he said he was almost tempted to do it one time, but he stopped"
"We have to stop him at all costs. We can't let him absorb any of us at all cost." Cilla said.
"what about any of you? Why him."
"From what I gather from the others, not just Egan."
We control the element we were born with. It does not prevent us; emotions can be hard to control. I can only imagine Egan is feeling having so much power in him. So much rage to control".
Egan starts to scream my name.
"Jonah, look!"
All around, black flames appear, coming from Egan.
"Egan in here. Wake up!"
having a nightmare, fighting the enemy in his dream, I slapped him hard, which seemed to do the trick. His eyes opened.
"Jonah, what happened."
Nothing; come on, sit up."
He does, rubs his eyes, and looks around.
"Why is the enemy in our house."
"they're not enemiesThey'reir going to help us defeat the enemy without putting you in danger."
"what? I was so close back then; I had her in my grasp, but you stopped me! It would be over if yo-!"
"calm your self please."
He breathes in and out, then looks at me.
"I'm sorry I yelled."
"It's OK, I understand. I just wanted you safe, ok."
Looking around, he stares at our guests; no glowing eyes do that's a good sign. He gets dressed and walks to the guest. I walk with him.
"So your water and electricity, huh, how very intruding."
There's no tension, at least for me, so that's good.
"yes, we're water and electricity's Hudson, and I'm Cilla; as you might guess, we're from the same school."
"yes, we're here to help, so yea."
"didn't you threaten us? Why are you here."
"It's a long story. Accept my help; I'm here for Hudson, and that's that".
"Jonah, can I kill her when this is done"
"mm, no, you can't, but thank you for asking."
"so what's the game plan? Are we going to kill them or what?"
"we're still figuring that out; we know Egan can't fight and kill them, absorbing their magic. Ultimately destroying the world when he kills them".
"what you told them about that!"
"I had to. We are a team, and I want to save you from yourself and the world."
I grab his hands and squeeze them. I look at him in his eyes until he looks at me. He does. He seems sad, but he nods and starts to smile.
"ok, we will let you know what we have come up with."
They both get up and head to the door; Cilla walks out first Hudson waves at Egan he waves back, smiling. I was going to slap Egan after I closed the door but chose not to. After we cleaned the house, Egan asked if we could take a shower.
Were in the shower, I saw his scars from the burns all over his body. His body got more ripped, and his hair was longer and picked. I kiss his scars and hug him.
"calm down, ok."
He nods and bends down, grabs his dick, and starts rubbing. I open my mouth and suck it. So big and long that I could do this all day. He moans. I love his moans; thinking he might cum, I go faster, making sure when he does, I'm going to make sure I get every drop. He does it in my mouth; I keep sucking it, ensuring I get out everything. I stand up with cum in my mouth and kiss him; I use my tongue, making sure he enjoys it. We both swallow it, and he keeps moaning while I kiss him.
"I love you; you know that, right?"
"yes, I do. I love you as well."
We enjoy the moment in the shower.