Jonah

I knew something was up with Hudson and how he acted toward Egan. He knew full well that we were in a relationship, and for him to assault him like that betraying his trust, I would never forgive him.
It's been two weeks since the incident; I know that Hudson weakened and depowered Egan and trapped him; I gage just thinking about it. Egan has told me he doesn't feel his power lingering in him and his mind. I am very proud of him. He has dealt with it slowly and bravely. I care for him even more, even with testing out what I found in helping him deal with our enemies.
I'm watching Egan sleep. I banged him so hard; he begged for it. I make sure it's so good for him. I'm happy he has me and no one else; I will ensure he feels good every day. I get a buzz message from Cilla. I get up slowly to call her back on the deck.
"so, how's the progress with your thing."
"it's getting stronger just a little more, and maybe I can help Egan take out our enemies."
"good, I'm tracking their location now. Hudson has switched sides, so it's just us three; trust me, I know what he did is wrong, and he will pay them all well."
"thank you, Cilla. I know this a lot, and I thank you for everything you have done for me; Egan needs me more than ever, and I won't let him fight alone anymore."
"I know; I didn't think my friends were that bad until I saw their hatred towards you; I didn't know the full story. Now I do; I am on your side forever." I promise we will survive this final battle and live our lives."
"I agree, and thank you again; goodbye."
" goodbye for now"
I hang up. I'm happy we have a faithful ally with no alternative motives and who wants to be our friend. During these past two weeks, we have become close.
I walk back inside and lay down to sleep, cuddling Egan tight.

A few days later were in our house watching tv.
"Egan, you all right."
"yea im good; why."
"just checking; I was wondering something."
"What?"
"I want to live with you forever, and after college, would you want to move somewhere else?"
"I have nothing here, no parents, only you; if I didn't have you, I would let this world burn with no remorse."
I know; I'm happy you are with me. I can't imagine my life without you, Egan." he begins again
" you soothe my anger and hatred, making me see the joy in life" thank you."
I smile. I did it; I made him see me, my love and joy for him. I was about to cry, but I kissed him feeling his beautiful lips. I swear I will marry this man when this is done; our wedding night will be glorious.

"oh, what about Cilla? She's our friend. She's lonely now; she's like us, betrayed and hurt by them."
"she can come with us; she cares for us. I know you may not honestly believe it, but I'm telling you we can trust her.
"ok, I'll try and trust her for you."
"Good, I'm happy."
I rub his ripped chest; I love his body, him lying on my lap while we watch tv.

A few months passed I finally got the call from Cilla.
" I have their location. it's far out. I'll come to you so we all can go together".
"ok, I'll tell Egan."
I hang up.
"Egan, it's happening. She found their site; we're going when she comes here."
Egan runs to me,
"ok, I'm ready."
His eyes flicker.
"Egan, calm down and focus on me, ok?"
His eyes return to brown; I'm relieved to see him calm down. We wait for about an hour. Then she barges through the door.
"ok, I'm here. Let's end this now!"
"What's the location."
She shows us her phone, a pin—It's out near some mountains.
"that far out. Are you sure that's it?"
"Trust me, my power is good; I sense them there. Their power is calling us there."
I'm nervous; I use it to my benefit. I don't want to falter now when this is it. Looking at Egan, I nod he does too.
"I will use my power with your dark magic to help you teleport to the exact location, ready?"
"yes," we say together.
Egan grips our shoulders. I see Cilla's eyes glow with electricity; I see everywhere on her. Egan's eyes go black darkness surrounds him. They both close their eyes. A loud bang, and in an instant, I was at the location. A large mountain in front of us, towering high clouds cover the top. It's cloudy out. No sun, thunder, or lightning we see afar. Lakes are rushing hard with a current going east from the mountain. Across the river, I see three figures dressed in black. Egan and Cilla also wear black; I thought that was weird. How in the world did They now wear black? I'm wearing a gray t-shirt with orange pants.
Egan, Cilla is glowing, most fully set on fire, shining and sparkling with electricity. I hear snaps coming off of her. Egan's skin was nowhere to be found, fire everywhere; I worried his skin wouldn't make it when we were done.
From across the field, I see pure light radiating from the woman looking like a star. Hudson has water on him; his skin is nowhere to be found. The last is the earth man. He had three boulders above his head. Then in an instant, lightning and thunder hit the lake, and the battle started. We run towards each other, light and rock and a blast of water coming at us. Cilla went first used her target on peter, destroying everything he threw at her. I head for the woman. She readies her selves. I use what I have been practicing. It's working. Her light is fading away. I smile. She's lost. My target is only her for now. Egan is growing brighter, the rain around him disappearing; I look at Cilla. She's winning her battle. I smile. Looking at Cilla, she had a spear made out of thunder and drove it through his stomach. I focus on the rock guy forcing his power to stay inside him.
"Cilla, get her now."
She sees what I did and smiles while she goes further away from the dead body. Egan gets closer, growing brighter and vaporizing everything around him. Hudson is losing; they're both in the atmosphere. Hudson is getting lower. I feel my power contains the energy in the dead body; it wants to be set free and find a vessel, but it will not go to Egan.