Egan

These past couple of weeks have been perfect, especially the sex I love when he fucks me, I can't get enough of it. Jonah is so caring and ensures I'm ok and if I need anything. I sometimes don't think I deserve him, but he quickly shuts down those thoughts. I haven't practiced my magic in a while, and I have no nightmares of the Apocalypse, and no voices in my head, either. Jonah has been off in secret doing who knows what. I trust he isn't cheating; maybe he has a surprise for me. No one noticed me when I was battling the others on the field, so that was good. I run into Hudson walking to class.
"Hudson, wait!"
"oh, Egan hay, what's up."
He puts an arm around me. I'm quite surprised by it. He's pretty close to my face smiling.
"um, hi, I just wanted to see you."
"oh really, that's sweet; you want to go somewhere private. I have a surprise for you."
Really, ok, come on."
Still, the arm around me leads me to the bathroom; I'm nervous about what he will do. Me looking at my phone, and I see a text from Jonah. I can't answer and put it in my pocket.
"Egan, come here closer look."
I am nervous; I'm close to him. A couple of seconds later, he comes close, kissing my neck.
"hay, no stop"
"by the sound of your face, your word means nothing." He comes closer, grabbing my waist; I'm locked in.
"hay, what are you doing? Let me go!"
"sh, you're a bottom. I called it the moment I saw you; I want you."
"what im with, Jonah."
" Jonah can't handle you. I can. We're the same"
He shows his eyes glow bright blue. I feel his power coming into me, his magic dampening my power. I feel his dick get harder through his jeans. I try to resist even using my passion, but there's none. I'm stuck. He's kissing me with his tongue. He stops to talk.
"I can make you a deal; let me have your magic."
"what? I'll die if you do that."
"There are more ways to transfer power. I was close to success with peter, dude; let's say he doesn't go both ways, but I can work with you while saving,g you, and thus, the whole thing ends, so what do you say?"
I don't know what to think, I want this to end, but I want another way. I don't see one. I don't want to cheat on him. But he won't know he's the most critical person in the world.
I nod weakly; he smiles and goes in to kiss me; I try not to give up. He's all over me he's eyes still tampering with my strength. Even when he's not touching me, I feel his power.
He masturbates and gets his pants drop; I refuse to look, and he pushes my head toward his dick. I almost suck his dick until I hear the door open. I feel fear in this situation I try to hide. Hudson zips his pants and looks at the intruder.
"what's happening in here?"
I hear the voice; it's Jonah.
I'm ready on the ground, trying to hide; Jonah comes into view and sees the situation.
"Egan, what happened."
I can't speak; I can't let him know what I was about to do. I look at the ground avoiding his eyes.
"We were focusing strategy for the fight ahead, in private, you know."
"I would like to hear from my boyfriend, please."
I can't speak; I can't look at him.
I point at Hudson, and that's it. The next thing I know, I hear a significant impact happen. I looked up. Jonah seemed to punch Huds; Hudson was on the floor rubbing his right cheek. Jonah was breathing out and looking at me. He runs to me; I'm still weak from Hudsons power, barely keeping my balance.
He holds my waist and gradually walks out of the bathroom; we find a place to sit where no one can see us. He rubs my chest, looking at me. I still can't look at him.
"Egan, I know what happens. I saw his bulge when you pointed at him; I know you tried your best to resist. I am proud of you. I have nothing but love for you always."
I cry. I've never experienced that in my life I felt betrayed. He seemed so lovely to me that I thought we were friends. Even my tears remind me of him in me, wearing me down. Anger in me; my power is coming back. I rejoice in it, removing him from me. But it's still lingering in me; I still feel him. I cry and tell myself I don't know what to do. My eyes burn; his touch and voice are still in me. My anger can't remove. It is still stuck.

"Egan, look at me! Look at me!"
"I thought he was a friend; I thought he wanted to help; he said he could help remove my power but at a cost."

"ok, shh, I bit it, shh."
He holds me. I feel weak; I have no use for my magic anymore.

"I still feel him, his power in me. Even my anger and magic can't remove it."
I can't stop talking. I'm sobbing, barely able to speak clearly. After a time, I fall asleep on his shoulder.