Prologue

"You think this is easy?" He looks at me with nothing but desperation in his eyes. "I can't stay away from you anymore. I can't do it, it literally kills me."

His voice is shaking. His eyes never parting from mine. Those eyes that remind me of birds in a grey sky, flashing over a moving sea. That sweetness that he would only expose to me. That twinkle in his eyes, that sends a cage full of butterflies loose inside my stomach.

"Listen to me." He whispers, cupping my cheeks and caressing my skin with his thumb; slowly and delicately. "You drive me crazy, Dion."

His eyes begin to take in every inch of my face. A look of pain in his eyes, that the time apart has caused him. He swallows avoiding the watery tear that has threatened to snake down his face as soon as his eyes follow the outline of my lips.

A thought appears to play in his mind and he immidiately clenches his teeth as his eyes return to mine.

"I can't do it," he brings a thumb to my lips and strokes them gently,  "I want you."

And with that, he crashes his lips to mine making my world swoon. Setting the moving blue sea that reflect in his eyes, into an electrifying frenzy and wrapping us around in a tight embrace. His powerfully built arms securing me against his chest, cocooing me with his warmth and his sweet smell that has me mesmerized.

However, I soon realise that I haven't even begun to explain how this came to be. I'm sure you are all wondering.

You see, the tale tracks back a while ago when I was still at school and had been persuaded to take part in a competition. A competition that would practically change my entire life. Why? Well, why don't I begin to tell you.

One Direction is made up of five handsome young men, as you would all be familiar with. Whoever is your favourite, that's a different matter. Every single one, I learnt, is very different. They are unique in their own special way.

But from those five boys, two had an impact on me. Or rather, I had an impact on them.

I'm not sure exactly what it was and still is about me, that set me apart. But maybe, as I recall my story to you all, I can find out. I am Dion Horowitz, and this is my story.