Chapter 24

"No need to get our knickers in a twist," it was Louis, who spoke next.

He came and tapped Harry on the shoulder before drawing him back. He whispered something in his ear, to which Harry shook his head, and then went over and sat on the couch again. I noticed then, that Louis liked whispering a lot.

"Well, if you don't mind, I'd like to finish this game...Liam!" Louis added before Liam went to join him.

Harry, on the other hand, leaned back on the wall beside the window and was staring furiously at the floor -thoughts exploding in his mind.

After a few moments, Zayn turned back to me. I was so taken aback with the events that my face was blank with emotions. I met Zayn's night-dark orbs and tried to offer him a smile so that he would ease slightly. His reaction was so perplexed that it frightened me slightly to see him that way. Not frightened about the idea that he might harm me or anything, more so that he would do something he'll later regret.

The way, he had snapped at Harry bewildremed as I hadn't expected it; yet the fact the Harry Styles didn't do anything to oppose his friend, tells me that Zayn's outbursts might be frequent and that they have gotten used to handling them; whereas I have not.

"You okay?" He murmed after noticing the faint flame of fear behind my eyes.

I nodded, snapping out of my concern and smiled broadly. Zayn bought it and then smiled back at me, his eyes slowly turning back to normal.

"You sure you want to stay?" He stepped closer, ignoring the fact that the closeness in front of his friends might make me uneasy, and leaned down to whisper in my ear.

His hot breath, sent a bunch of goosebumps to litter my skin as I briefly closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation his voice was doing to me. Surprisingly, I got so lost in the feeling that my surroundings slowly faded away.

The soft texture of his lips against my forehead made my shiver in excitement, but the Irish accent that followered next made me snap out of the estatic moment faster than you can say awkward.

"You two sure are somethin'" Niall laughed and kicked off his trainers before heading to the small table that was beside Harry filled with what looked like delivery food. "Well, since we're all 'ere, I guess I can eat."

He grabbed a bag and opened it with such delight as he started eating the contents before he could grab his fork. "Aren't yer hungry?" He turned to Harry and tossed him a similar bag even though Harry hadn't answered him. Niall then turned to Zayn and I and added, "Well c'mon over then!"

Zayn grabbed my hand with such gentility and made his way towards the table. I looked at Harry who surprisingly was looking at me while he ate his Chinese food. I tried to ignore him, trying not to draw attention and cause another scene, but Zayn was too busy looking through the bags trying to find the food that appealed to him most.

"What d'you want, babe?" He turned to look at me, "There's noodles, sushi, and prawn rolls,"

"Noodles," I replied, feeling Harry's eyes on me. I knew not to look at him, but I sure was curious about why he was looking at me. Of course the attention made me uncomfortable, but Zayn's reaction made me far more worried.

"Here," He handed me the box and I quickly opened it, feeling my stomach stir with hunger. I tried to focus purely on that, and not overthink about Harry's gaze on me.

However, as I was about to have my first bite I realised there were prawns in the noodles, and I hated prawns. "Oh," I said, my facial expression already doing the talking before I even had time to think about how that would look to the boyband.