Chapter 11

Vegas Pov

"So do you really mean it, when you say you love me?" I say looking into Pete's beautiful brown eyes.

"Vegas don't start." He says rolling his eyes and heading to Macau and Venice.

I felt my heart burn a little after that. I swear I heard the passion behind his voice when he was defending our family against Kinn.

"But you had passion behind your words; I could feel it. Pete you know my feelings towards so why would you lead me on especially calling me your husband and getting jealous over Porsche trying to steal me." I say.

"Vegas, you already know my answer and because of the events that were planned for today you have broke my trust. I was already convinced that I was in love with you and then you pulled this shit that brought me back into reality. Vegas, I understand you are going through a lot but forcing a person into stuff is not how you show a person your love for them." He says back facing me taking Venice from Macau and picks up a suitcase from the walk-in closet. 

"What are you doing?" I ask suspicious if he is trying to leave me or not.

" I am taking Venice and Macau somewhere safe. And if you want to come with us you can but I am not forcing you to." He says packing the clothes I bought him from our shared closet.

"Why wouldn't I come with you? I am the father of Venice and Macau's brother. And incase you forgot your husband. Also aren't you happy I still kept paying the rent for your old apartment?" I say forcefully.

" Macau pack everything you want to bring to the apartment and meet us at the entrance. I will finish up with your brother and nephew and then we will be on our way." Pete says completely ignoring me.

"Well Vegas, if you are going with us start packing your shit. But Venice and Macau will be sleeping with me in the bedroom and you are in the living room on the couch. I will take care of you because I am nice person but try anything or try to convince your brother to sleep on the sofa while you take the bed with me. I will kick you out of my house and we will see how fast kinn will find you to torture you." He lectures me then heads to Venice's nursery.

I don't how to get back on his good side. I know I fucked up so bad especially with this whole marriage and the fact that I kidnapped him and now he is forced to be the mother to a child we were forced to adopt due to the fact my father just had to be involved in everything.

Everything I care about has left me every time it ever got a chance but I eventually where I got numb to it but now when I have Pete tell me that he is going to leave me. It just hurts so bad.

My father is dead now, but I just remembered something Prim is pregnant. I fucking hate my father even more. I have a feeling that something more is going to happen with her. When I went down to check out the situation with my father getting shot she was nowhere to be seen.

I have to be here for Macau even more then I was before but now I have to take care of 3 people. I will come  up with little things that will make Pete like me. 

I get out of my thoughts and head to the closet to start packing to go to the apartment.

*Time Skip~

Pete POV

We get into my old apartment I know it is not much but I asked the bodyguards to bring some furniture and stuff from the mansion. 

"This such a cute apartment Pete! Thanks for letting us stay here." Macau exclaims after he surveys the living room.

"Mr. Vegas where would you like the crib and baby stuff?" Nop, Vegas's bodyguard asks.

I interrupt before Vegas can answer," Please just put it in the living room for now I will clear out my storage room and make it Venice's nursery."

He just nods and sets it down in the living room with out question.  

I look down at the car carrier that Venice has been in the whole ride. I can't believe I left this place as just a mini shop owner and came back with a family who seems to love me.

I don't know what to think about Vegas coming with us but I guess I will just deal with it and maybe being away from the Horror house will due him some good. I think my small apartment will humble him to the point where he realizes that you can't everything you want just by using money.

I hand Vegas the baby carrier and head towards the storage room. I don't have much stuff in it because it was only me living here and I live a simple life or so I thought.

Better start getting this ready Venice will probably will need to go to sleep soon. 

Time Skip~

"I think Venice and Macau should share the storage room." I hear Vegas says as I am unpacking his and my stuff into my small dresser. Wait, Why am I unpacking his shit?

"Vegas, You have to earn the right to call the shots in this house. I told you earlier today that you will be sleeping in the living room. Nothing has changed since then. I hope you realize how much your dad has fucked up your mind and realize the mistakes that you have caused. I understand you just wanted to please your dad but he is gone now. So it is time to step up and make a change and become you, yourself and not the monster you became to impress your dad." I say honestly done with his shit.

"I will become a better person , a great father, and brother. For Venice and Macau and reverse all the shit my father has done. Especially, If it will make you see me as the perfect husband whom you will fall in love me. I will even kill kinn right in front of you to prove my love for you if I need to and prove that you have nothing to fear ever again." after he says that he walks out of the bedroom.

Little did he realize just as fast as he left the room my heart was fluttering at the same pace.

God Vegas! What are you doing to me? I shouldn't feel this way towards a man who kidnapped me and makes my life stressful. I think with a small smile on my face.