Chapter 9

Vegas POV

I look in the mirror as I am putting on my black suit. I know today is going to be a special day no matter if my lovely wife likes it or not.

Yesterday, the discussion about Porsche brought to my attention that Pete is on the edge of leaving me. With that in mind, I just figured that we should have our wedding soon and by soon I mean today.

All of my family including my cousins are coming today. This might be a shit show but I am looking forward to the fact that this day will be the day that will no further allow my bride, to try and leave me.

"Sir Vegas, sir Pete is getting ready  and one of the maids is keeping Venice company." My personal bodyguard said.

"Thank you. You are dismissed." I say.

Time Skip~

I am waiting in front of the alter; for Pete to come down the aisle.

"Sir, he is trying to make a run for it with the baby." My bodyguard whispers into my ear.

"I will catch myself make sure nobody leaves!" I say sneaking away from the eyes of the awaiting people.

You may run but I know your every move, Pete.

Pete POV

While the maids have been forcing me into a suit. I have made every attempt to escape and get to Venice.

They were doing my hair when they suddenly dropped the comb. I used this split second opportunity as a way to get my baby.

I get up from the chair and run out to the nursery where I still hear my baby trying to be calmed down.

I slam open the door of the nursery and the maids look horrified but the bodyguard tries to restrain me but I am on too much of an adrenaline rush to back down. I square up with the bodyguard and knock him out in the end.

I grab Venice from the horrified maids and walk towards the main door of the wing only to hear people pounding to try and get in.

I quickly make my way to the window and see if I can scale down anything to get down to the ground. I see the lower level roof as my point of getting down. I was about to jump when suddenly.

Arms wrap around my waist and pull me back into the room. Making me stumble at the force into the person's arms behind me.

"You think you can escape me, Pete. Why would you plan to take Venice away from his father. I understand that today was forced on you but you left me no choice. You acted like you were going to leave me for good yesterday so I made this as a precaution you will never leave me. Not even in death because, if I die you die and vice-versa." I feel him grin behind my ear as he was talking into it.

I use my elbow to push him away. I turn around swiftly to be able to look him in the eyes with Venice still in my arms.

"Why would I die next to you when in reality you have no significance to me. With today you have broken my trust to the point that it is almost in-repairable. I just started liking you and wanting to be close to you for the sake of you being Venice's father but you ruined all of that by being worried about me leaving you are I confronted you about something. Vegas, let me go for now. I will come to you but now you are to dangerous for Venice." I say going back towards the window only to see a bodyguard in-front of it.

"Sir Pete, please give us the baby or we will have to use force!" The bodyguard says as he snatches Venice and with the crying baby walks out of Vegas's bedroom door.

"So now we are alone. Eh, how about I punish you for you horrible attempt to escape, Pete." He says lunging forward to grab me but I dodge it to get to the door. I turn the knob and then pull it and it still doesn't open.

"Really? You think you could make another escape so easily, Pete? How stupid do you think I am? I never wanted to hurt you in anyway but you let me no choice but to show you the pain you caused me!" He says aggressively.

My first instinct is to block him from doing anything I don't want him to do, so why not play him a little bit to trick him.

I grab the hand that was about to slam me against the door and wrap my other arm around his neck and kiss him. His anger seems to decrease as he kiss back and deeper.

I drop his arm to wrap both of my arms around his neck to match the speed of the kiss.

I pull away even though he tries to pull me back in.

"What would you do for me if I agreed to marrying you and becoming yours?" I ask seductively rubbing lips close to his.

"I would give you everything, Baby!" He says lunging forward again to start kissing again.

I put my hands up to push him away.

"I want a tangible thing and something of value to you." I demand bitting my lip and caressing his arm.

I push him on the edge of the bed and straddle his lap. He automatically takes his hands and grips my ass hard.

"I will give you the world. I will give you, your freedom. Just don't leave me." He says going back to kissing me.

He goes down to my neck and starts making hickeys on my collarbones then I was about to push him away when we heard:

*bang* *bang*

Then we hear a voice yell through the door,
"Sir Vegas, your uncle just shot your father. I don't know what he is trying to prove but get downstairs now." The bodyguard says.

I get up from Vegas lap.

"Pete. Stay here with Venice I will go get Macau and bring him up here. Please to take of him while I figure this out." He says about to walk out of the wing.

"Please come back alive there is a lot of things to we have to talk about." I say walking straight into the nursery where I assume the bodyguard put Venice when he had to leave.