Chapter 8

Pete Pov

"Let me introduce myself, I am the new mom for the boys and you can call me.... Pram." the lady said self assured.

"Well this is Vegas and you have already met Macau this morning, and then there is Vegas's fiancé, Pete. And then their son, Venice." He says slowly looking at Vegas's and my hands.

"Where is Venice?" Vegas's dad asks.

"He is sleeping and we didn't want to wake him." Vegas says grabbing to hold my hand.

"Well go get him he should meet his future grandmother." Vegas's father told us in a scolding tone.

I cringed and said, "She will meet him soon since she will be living here."

"There is also something else I want to address with you all. Pram is already 3 months pregnant which means if she needs something done or wants something I expect you all to attend to her needs. If you don't and she tells me that you didn't help out; that one of you all will be sent to a not so nice place for the whole rest of her pregnancy. You understand?"

We all nodded.

"With that being said, all of you can get lost now!" Vegas father yells at us.

We all immediately stand up. We all head in the same direction which is weird because Macau's room is on the opposite end of the house to Vegas's room.

Vegas caught on too that Macau was heading in the direction of his wing.

"Macau what's wrong?" I turn and ask once we reach Vegas's door.

He has tears in his eyes and runs and hugs Vegas and I together. We both look at each other and hug him back.

"Macau! Listen to me we have to be strong and plot payback on the side. We have to follow what dad says then after a little bit of time we will take our revenge and get out of this hell hole. Okay?" Vegas says still embracing his brother tightly.

Macau pulls away, "Okay brother! I promise to follow dad's orders for the sake of you, Pete, and Venice."

He turns and walks away wiping his tears.

We enter the room and immediately when we close the door, Vegas turns around and hugs me.

I am taken off guard but I wrap my arms around him and face my head down and kiss his forehead.

"Hey Vegas! Will you tell me something? Why did your phone light up earlier with the name, Porsche?" I say lowly into his ear and he seems to freeze. Which is exactly what I thought he would do.

*Flashback*

"There is also something else I want to address with you all. Pram is already 3 months pregnant which means if she needs something done or wants something I expect you all to attend to her needs. If you don't and she tells me that you didn't help out; that one of you all will be sent to a not so nice place for the whole rest of her pregnancy. You understand?"

I looked down and  seen Vegas's phone light up at that time. I thought it was just a client but the fact is that it had "Porsche ❤️" as the contact name.

I thought to myself " I will ask him when we will get in the room later." Because even though I might be developing feelings for him if he already has another guy then. Why am I here?

*End of Flashback*

He quickly pulls back with wide eyes. "I can explain he is just a bodyguard of my cousin.

"Vegas do you honestly think that I am that fucking stupid? I seen that the name also had a heart by it which usually means they hold a significance to the person." I say kind of disappointed in his poor excuses.

"He asked for help investigating something behind my cousin's back so I am giving him a helping hand." He says in defense.

"Pete I only love you and have feelings for you there is no reason to think I love another person." He says not looking me in the eyes which to me means he is lying.

"I would believe you if you were to actually be able to look me in the eyes when you are answering my question. I am going to sleep in Venice's room tonight. Tomorrow I expect to hear the actual truth and if you don't tell me then I will escape this place with Venice and leave you to your lover, Porsche." I say brushing past him and going inside Venice room to see the baby still sleeping peacefully.

I lay on the floor with the blanket and pillow that were on the rocking chair and go to sleeping not knowing what will await me tomorrow.

Time skip~

I wake to a knock on the door of the nursery and it scares Venice awake. Venice starts crying and I quickly grab him when a maid whom I was assume was the one knocking enters the room.

"I am sorry Mr. Pete but we need to get you into your wedding suit." the maid says trying to take Venice from me.

"Don't touch me son. And what the fuck do you mean by wedding suit?" I ask and finally stopped trying to grab Venice from me.

"Well, Sir and sir Vegas have both asked that you get ready to attend your wedding today the ceremony will start in just a few hours so come with me now and give me the baby." She says pull Venice away from me and now came 2 other maids who grab me and pull me to Vegas's bedroom.

Before the door shuts, I hear Venice crying the maids trying to shush him.

"No please! I don't want to do this. This is only my second day here I can't get married yet. Please let me go back to my son. And let me leave this place." I scream, crying while being on my knees.

The maid just grab me and take me to the bathrooms and get me ready for my wedding.

Vegas I was just warming up to you but you just fucked that up. I will never love you; I will forever hate you.