30.

toni braxton — bottom

toni braxton — bottom. ⤴

So... we were supposed to take a small nap at my aunt's house. But when we woke up it was already two in the afternoon, the next day. That's when we knew we're really doing too much yesterday. We had sex like five times. Twice this morning, twice in the shower and than in my old room. 

I was still kind of sleepy when Janet started to kiss on the back of my neck and the side of my face. I hummed and she just kept going. 

"We have to get up," She whispered. I whined and turned my head for her to pepper my other cheek with kisses. 

"No, you demon." I was calling her a demon because all the stuff she made us do last night. It was more than that one day in the house. Even I was shaking and running. And Toni Braxton doesn't run. 

"You promised your aunt we'd be there at three and it almost two-thirty," Janet had climbed off me already and was pushing me to turn over. I groaned but complied. I still hadn't opened my eyes yet because my sun roof was directly over my bed so I knew it'd bother my eyes. 

"Can you do the thin--" 

"I already am," She cut me off. I smiled really hard and opened my eyes. Her hand was hovering over my face and I waited for my eyes to adjust before I moved them.

"Thank you," I got up and kissed her cheek. Luckily for us my aunt always kept extra tooth brushes and stuff.

We did a quick wash and stuff in my old bathroom and then headed to the hospital. Janet just wore what she had on yesterday because technically all she did was put them on and take them off.

I had to find a new outfit in my closet again because the pants I wore here were ... Wet.

The ride to the hospital was pretty quiet. Janet could tell I wasn't in the mood to talk right now, and I'm thankful for that.

When we pulled up I felt my head start racing. I still wasn't ready to go in there, something was telling me this would be the last time we talked. Usually we did talk often but this past month was kind of busy.

We walked into the hospital and signed in, they gave us the little sticker things and told us what room she was in. I was doing one of those things Janet does where she taps her palm on her thigh to make beats.

And it was sort of working. Jan noticed that too and took my hand. I looked over at her and she was giving a reassuring smile.

"You're gonna be fine. I'll stay out here if you want. I can kind of tell you don't want me to go in with you." She whispered.  We were outside my aunt's room door now. She was in hospice so she had her own room.