19.

Umm, I took the shooting thing out bc I rmb this is fiction and I'm the author so who gon' stop me? Plus I was too lazy to write out a whole trauma response so yeah.  ++ Comment.

janet jackson - fit ⤴

Everything was going so fast. I honestly don't know how I even started swinging. I just know I seen her staring at Shay the same way she stared at me and it ticked me off. So my first response was to punch her in her face. 

She was hitting me back pretty hard but I was way too high on adrenaline to even feel it just yet. I'm sure I would later. Everybody was staring at us, Shay and Jasmine were cheering me on while I didn't hear Toni at all. My hand felt wet and I paused to look at it, she was bleeding all from her nose. And I think her mouth too. I hadn't even notice until I was being picked up and carried away. I could see both shay and Jasmine helping Ciara up so it had to be Toni carrying me into the house. I hit her back and wiggled my body to try to get away from her,  I didn't need her to carry me. 

I wasn't even sure why I was mad at her right now, but I knew I didn't want her touching me. She just held me tighter while opening the front door. I have no clue how she's strong enough to carry me and walk this fast but she did. Maybe it was her adrenaline too. She went into my room and put me down. Immediately I tried to go back outside, I wanted to see what happened with Cee. I hope I didn't kill her, I was just so mad. 

Toni blocked my way and pushed me gently back into the room. I rolled my eyes at her and told her to move again. I'm honestly just confused right now. 

"Toni move! Now!" I shouted at her, she didn't even bat an eye. I could admit I wasn't that terrifying, not even in my anger. And I'll also admit that Toni's stone cold expression scared me just a bit.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked, folding her arms across her chest and speaking quietly. Now I could hear Ciara outside shouting along with our other roommates. 

"Stop worrying about the three idiots and answer me, Janet." She groaned. My eyes snapped from the window and cut towards her.

"Don't act like that. You wanted to do the same damn thing." I scoffed. Toni just chuckled and locked the door.

"This isn't about me." 

"But it's about me." I fired back. It was quiet between us before she licked her lips and came closer.

"Of course it is." 

"I don't know who you think you are, but it's not my mom? Okay? Leave me alone Toni. I just lost it I'm good now." I explained. Why was this starting to sound like an argument. 

"No, it doesn't work like that. This is my damn house, and I doubt Ciara is going to let us beat her ass twice without calling the cops." She argued, staring me down. 

"I'll take the blame. I don't need you watching over me like I'm three!" I screamed. Which was sort of a lie and the truth. I am grown, and I can do a lot on my own.. I just would prefer not to so technically I'm lying. 

"Yeah, whatever you say Janet. Just calm down before you go back out there. You're too pretty for prison." She rolled her eyes. I'm too pretty for prison? So, she thinks I'm pretty. Not the point. 

"I'm calm Toni just leave me alone." I said, trying to count my fingers. I wasn't too sure if it was out of anger or just my usual stems. 

"No you're not, look at your body shaking and your hands. Sit the hell down and breathe." Toni huffed harshly. I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed aggressively. 

"You truly are a bitch," I mumbled more to myself than to her. 

"Excuse me?" She gasped, walking more into the room since she was still blocking the door. 

"Excuse me," I mocked her. "I said; you can be such a bitch sometimes." I repeated. I wasn't sure where this new burst of boldness came from but I'll blame it on my attitude. 

Toni just scoffed before walking up to me and raising my arms into the air. I quickly snatched them away and rolled my eyes again. 

"Don't touch me." I grumbled. 

"Janet don't get smacked, please. I'm trying to calm your nerves so put your hands into mine. now." She glared at me. And like second nature I did as she told me to. 

"See, a bitch." 

"Shut up and breathe in you idoit." I took a deep breathe and rolled my eyes some more. I seemed to be doing that often. 

"Stop rolling your eyes at me. I already told you about that it ticks me off. Hold it." She sucked her teeth. Toni was massaging my hands. It felt good because they were kind of cramped from holding fist and rapidly tapping my fingertips together. 

"Breath out slow, you dummy." Toni said. I slowly let out the air and looked up at her. 

"That hurt my feelings," I mumbled. My mood had just changed so quickly I didn't know what to do. I forgot it did that sometimes. 

Toni sucked her teeth at me again and let go of my hands. That made them cold. 

"Oh I can't call you a dummy but me being a bitch was perfectly fine." She rebutted. 

"No, I'm sorry. But you calling me a dummy really hurt my feelings." I admitted. She sighed and shook her head at me. 

"Stop acting dumb then Janet," She taunted. I rolled my eyes and stood up, I wasn't about to take this level of disrespect. I went to push passed Toni but she blocked the way. 

"Move." 

"No?" She smirked. 

"See, you're being a bitch again." I whined. 

"Janet. Don't call me that again." She warned. 

Rolling my eyes I said, "Or what?" 

"I'm going to fuck you up." She must be serious if she's cursing. Good thing I actually don't care right now.

"Okay, Bi-" Suddenly my words were cut off because Toni decided to put her hand around my throat. My eyes shot to hers and she had an deadpan look on her face. 

__ 

Before y'all eat my ass about not updating in damn near two weeks ... you'll be okay. 

also should they have sex next chapter or no? 

1138 Words.