13.

haha bitches. 

toni braxton — shoes

toni braxton — shoes. ⤴

Why do I wake u to a weight on me? I hate weighted blankets so there's no way that's what it was. When I wake up, I don't open my eyes right away.  I didn't turn my light off before I fell asleep so I already know it's bright in here. So I was just feeling around me to try and figure it out.

I grabbed a handful of something that was soft. Great, that's Janet's butt. I know this because I heard her moan in my ear when I grabbed it.

I think Satan is trying me right now. I tapped Janet's shoulder to try and get her to move but she didn't budge.

Who told her to get in my bed??? I hate sleeping with people.

"Janet move." I groaned, she had the nerve to cling to me tighter.

"Janet."

"Janet is sleep." She muttered in my chest. If I smack her awake, am I wrong?

I don't think so.

I lifted my hand dramatically into the air and slammed it down on her butt. All she did was suck her teeth and roll over.

"Leave me alone before I want to fuck," She whined, burying herself further into my sheets. So, all that anxiety flies out the window when she's half sleep? I rolled my eyes and shook her some more. 

"Girl get up out my bed." I told her as she pushed my hand away from her. Excuse me?! 

"Nooo, I'm comfy. Leave me aloneeee." She whined. I don't know, but if she asked me I'd say she's too big to be acting like a baby. But, she didn't ask me so what ever. 

"Janet. Wake up." I clapped obnoxiously loud to try and wake her up but she just burried herself deeper into my covers. 

"Toni let me sleepp, I almost died today." She sucked her teeth. Point taken. But what does that have to do with me?!

"Girl that's between you and the Lord. Get out my room." I laughed, she isn't about to guilt trip herself into a staycation in my room. 

"Stop. You're being mean." She huffed, throwing a pillow at me. 

"Somebody come get they friend.." I mumbled, catching the pillow. Janet turned her head over towards me and smiled with her eyes closed. She's not funny, she needs to get out. 

"I'm your friend, you come get me." She challenged, wrapping more into the blanket. 

"You didn't know? I unfriended you?" I joked, and I heard her gasp.