12.

Wsg gang? 

janet jackson - gift

janet jackson - gift.  ⤴

I was in Toni's room. Just smiling. She actually gave me the stuffed animal she promised and I really couldn't hide my excitement. I have been staring at it since I got here but I've never touched it. And now that it's mine I don't think I'll ever put it down. 

Childish, maybe, but I couldn't care less. 

Toni was still asleep. I had grew the balls to come into her room and ask for it. I didn't really remember anything besides the fact that I'm allergic to peanuts now and Toni promised me the thing if I went to sleep. Somewhere in between there I think I tried to get her to take a nap with me but obviously she said no. 

Anyway, I came in here to ask for the thing and she just told me to take it since I knew where it was. I planned on leaving right afterwards but I kind of didn't want to. Toni looked really peaceful when she slept. Like really pretty. I sat at the edge of the bed and just looked at her, holding the stuffed animal. I was starting to feel like a creep so I was about to get up and leave but I heard her shifting. I got scared and just froze. 

"Janet, get off my blanket I'm cold." I heard her groan groggily. 

"S-sorry." I murmured, getting off her blanket. She hummed in response before pulling it over her even more. I frowned, because her bed does look way more comfortable than mine. Although I'm pretty sure we have the same one. She did say that room was her spare when she wanted a change of scenery during the day. 

"Stop staring at me, you weirdo." She mumbled. 

"Sorry." I rushed out. 

"Don't start." 

"Sorry." 

"Janet." 

"Oh, right--sorry." At this point we were just going back and forth. The word sorry just kept slipping out my mouth. After like a minute, Toni just sat up and rubbed her eyes to get the sleep out. 

"Alright, I'm up. Don't you dare say sorry either." She groaned before stretching her arms into the air. 

"Okay," I complained, holding the Pikachu tighter. Toni looked over at me and just shook her head before scooting over to the edge of her bed. My eyes followed her as she stood up and threw her slides on. 

Where was she going? 

"I'm brushing my teeth, calm down." 

How does she do that?! 

"You have a very telling face, Janet." She signed before heading into the master bedroom.