23.

ngl, i can feel a majorrrrr depressive episode coming on. A bitch hasn't eaten frl in like 4 days lol. 

toni braxton — fit

toni braxton — fit.   ⤴

Shay and Jasmine had us at a damn party. It wasn't a late night thing but some stupid college frat thing. Out of all my years of being in school, this is my first party like this. It wasn't like I couldn't get into them or I wasn't invited, I just simply hated the idea of being around a bunch of strangers who will either, stink, be annoying, want to fuck, or fuck in front of me. And I'd have to die if it was all of the above. 

But of course, Janet asked nicely and out of habit I agreed. I couldn't help but to say yes to her. No matter how hard I tried to hide it, I was obsessed with that girl. Not only did she actually get me to come with them to this party, she also got me wear the matching outfits I got for all of us. 

I picked them out, but I didn't plan on actually wearing them. It was just something my nice, extroverted self thought would be cool. But now, my normal introverted annoyed self is trying not to gag while looking at three other people be dressed just like me. Or more so two, I wouldn't mind if Janet dressed like me a little more often. She looked good. We'd look good together too. 

Anyway. Jas, Janet and I were getting drinks while Shay had gone off to talk to one of her many boyfriends. She was the hoe of the group. Yeah, group, that's what we've become over these past few weeks. I've accepted my fate. 

Jasmine was waiting for her girlfriend to get here, and Janet was trying to fuck me. Yeah. You read that right. Trying to fuck me. After I'd left her with that ruined orgasm back at the house it was like she'd suddenly become a sex monster. In the car she kept putting my free hand in her lap and trying to get me to rub her through her jumpsuit. And when we got out, she instantly took my hand and pulled me close. Then started whispering the nastiest things in the world to me. 

It was fun to get her riled up and not do anything about it. I was honestly trying to bring the total brat out of her. I knew it was in there somewhere, I just had to dig for it first. 

Although this party seemed boring, but I'm sure that's just by the way I'm describing it. it was actually pretty interesting. The music was good, with songs from SZA, PARTYNEXTDOOR, Nicki Minaj and even some drill. There was a dance circle where people were throwing it back, catching it and sometimes both. 

I wasn't worried about any of it though. Jasmine and I had started out own conversation and Janet had gone off somewhere. Not only had she made friends with my roommates, but even a few people in some of her classes. I was proud of her. She'd come a long way from nearly peeing herself when she first came to my house. 

But now, she had an entire social life, she was single.. technically, and living her best life. I mean, she was even in therapy. I'd say things were good for her. 

"Hey, Ton'." Yeah, that's my new nickname I guess.

"What, Jas?" I answered. 

"You know where Jan is?" She asked me. 

"No, one of her friends asked to dance." I shrugged, I wasn't the jealous type so I wasn't clocking her. She needed the space and freedom after all the mess with my cousin. 

"Uhh, is her friend a fine six foot dark skin man?" Jas snickered. My head shot over towards the crowd and looked for Janet's claw clip hairstyle. I spotted her looking up and DeMarcus and nearly choked. 

"No, but I'll be back." I said through my laughs. I wasn't even over there yet and I could tell that that Janet didn't wanna be talking to him. At first I was laughing because one thing about D, was that he never gave up no matter what. But when I noticed Janet's body language and her doing some of her stems I got a little upset. 

"D, leave her alone." I said once I was close enough for them to hear me over the music. D's eyes shifted over to me and he licked his lips. Yeah, he's been trying to sleep with me too. 

"What's wrong? I was just having a friendly conversation." He shined his pearly white smile. 

"J, you okay with this friendly conversation?" I asked Janet. I used the hand that wasn't draped over her shoulders to guide her face to me by her chin. I could notice her slight shaking. 

"I-I N-Ye-" She was stuttering so bad. 

"Take your time love," I whispered to her. I had to pretend I didn't feel 'Marcus wasn't there staring us down like he wanted us naked. 

"N-No." She finally got out. I was just going to walk away at first but I figured I'd irritate D a little before we talked. So, I lifted Janet's chin, kisses her lips a couple times before actually tongue kissing her. She started to moan and get a little too into it so I had to pull away. 

"You should wait for me in the car, pretty girl." I whispered in her ear. She nodded, licked her lips and left. After watching her walk completely to the exit I turned back to DaMarcus. He was smiling down at me. I'm sure if he moved his hands from his crotched he'd have a massive print right now. 

"Was that necessary?" He chuckled. I shrugged and pulled him over to some chairs I spotted. 

"When you keep tryna make moves on my girl, yeah." I smirked. D rolled his eyes and sat back in the chair.

"I'an know y'all was actually together. I seen Ciara a few days back with Ole girl." He explained. I frowned my eyebrows. 

"What does that have to do with anything?" 

"I questioned her about why she was out here playing two of my closet homegirls and she explained the whole situation about the apple store." He went on. 

"Oh, well that's one hundred percent mine for real now, sir." I chuckled, I had to move a some of my hair out my face. 

"Word? So you just gon' steal your cousin's girl?" 

"It ain't stealing if she left on her own." I marveled. I missed D, I should kill him for messing with Janet but I know how he is, he didn't mean no harm. Janet's just a little scary. 

"So that means it ain't gon' even be me and you?" D pouted. Here he go. 

"Boy--only in your dreams." I laughed before standing up and tapping his shoulder. 

"Do me a favor too, make sure my girls get home safely." I whispered to him while pointing to both Jas and Shay. D got a good look at them before nodded. 

"You know I got you," He said. 

After that I went back over to my roommates and explained that me and Janet were leaving. They understood and said they trusted whoever I trusted to get them home safe. D was a good dude, he knew better than to try anything. 

I went to the car and saw Janet sitting in the passenger seat. I started smiling seeing her head leaned against the window while she was sleep. Opening the door, I got in as quietly as I could before starting the car. That didn't wake Janet up so I figured I'd let her sleep. 

I started driving home but then I got hungry so I figured I should take Jan' out. I had to think for a moment on what her favorite restaurant was but I remembered eventually. Once we got to Joe's Crab Shack, I placed out reservation and decided not to wake Janet up until it was time to actually go inside. 

I was going to call this out first date but I know better than to take my girl out to a restaurant like this on a first date. 

__

I'll proof read later I'm like actively in church