24.

janet jackson - fit ⤴

I was being woken up to kisses all over my face. At first I thought I was still dreaming so i just groaned and tried to push them away but when the person started kissing on my ear and biting it I automatically knew it was Toni. She has a serious thing for biting. Whether she's biting someone, or she's being bitten, she just loves biting. 

I opened my eyes and put my hand on the side of her face, cupping it as I pecked her lips a few times. 

"I'm awake." I whispered. She smiled before unbuckling my seat belt and jumping out the car. I frowned my eyebrows and watched her come over to my side and open my door too. 

"C'mon, you hungry?" She asked me while helping me get out the car. I licked my lips and nodded my head. 

"Yeah." I said. I was still some what asleep so I had no idea what was going on. "How long was I sleep?" I asked. 

"About an hour and a half." Said Toni. She took my hand and started leading me into the mall outlets. 

"Where are we going?" 

"Joes Crab Shack." She said. I gasped and started squealing. I've been saying I wanted to come here for a few days but Toni always said it stunk in here so she wouldn't take me. Our other roommates cars are too small for all three of us. 

"I figured it'd make you feel better after what happened at the party." She added on while kissing my cheek. We went into the restaurant and we were seated pretty quickly. I looked over at Toni and could see the actual look of disgust on her face.

It made me smile knowing that she hated something but still decided to do it for me. I was already feeling better about what happened at the party. It wasn't too bad anyway, I was just getting nervous because I didn't know how to explain everything to DeMarcus.

There's no good way to say that we did lie when he saw Toni and I in the Apple store, and I was actually with her cousin. But, now I'm actually with Toni. So i panicked.

Thankfully, Toni came to my rescue. After that she just kissed me and sent me away. And I wasn't complaining. 

I was so caught up in my head that i didn't even notice Toni called out my name. I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder. I jumped and looked at her wide-eyed.

She just bit me.

"Ow..!" I whined, now rubbing my shoulder. She smiled, kissed my lips, and shrugged.

"Sorry, you weren't listening to me. What do you want to drink?" She giggled.

"Iced tea," I said, I didn't even notice the waiter standing right there.

"I'll take water, she'll take ice tea. You want syrup?" She asked me.

"Ew, uht uht." After that we just talked and the ordered our food. It felt like a date and I couldn't stop smiling. Toni actually started to bully me about how hard I was smiling.

After that, Toni took me on a walk through the park. It was a kids park, but it was late so there weren't any kids here. She even let me get on a swing and she pushed me. Then for awhile we sat on a swing together.

I just laid my head on her shoulder and listened to her heartbeat as she swung us back and forth gently. It was, romantic. Then when it started to get cold we got back in her car and listened to some music.

I asked if we could make a playlist together, if you hadn't noticed I have a thing for them... Toni agreed but said we'd have to do it some other time because we had to head home. Which I wasn't mad at because I'm pretty tired.

Before we made our way to the other side of town, Toni had me call Shay and Jasmine to make sure they were safe since it was pretty late. They didn't answer but it was fine because she called DeMarcus and he said that he dropped them off.

I had Toni carry me inside because I was sleepy. I always act dead after I eat a big meal and I ate a lot tonight. On top of that we did a bunch of other stuff too. We got inside and Toni took us to the shower.

"Noo, I'm tired." I huffed, but still held only her tightly.

"Well we need to wash bozo." Toni said before smiling. I pouted and rolled my eyes.

"Don't call me that," I said. She didn't respond, but she didn't call me a bozo again so I wasn't complaining. She put me down on the sink and then started the shower.

"Super hot or just hot?"

"Super hot," I mumbled out. I could fall asleep right here. It was like I was drunk minus the ambition and slurred behavior. I'm just super tired.

"Good," I started to doze off until Toni started undressing me. She took my shirt off for me, then my bra and told me to take my bottoms off. At this point we were too deep in to be uncomfortable around each other naked so it didn't matter.

"C'mon get in," She lead me into the shower and closed the door for me. The water was the perfect temperature.

I closed my eyes back and just let the water run on my body for awhile. It was relaxing my muscles. After about a minute, I opened my eyes to see Toni just staring at me. She was biting her lip and her eyes were stuck on my face.

I smiled at her and held my arms out so she can walk into them. She did and hugged me by my waist. Her head laid on my shoulder and she kissed my neck a few times. I hummed in appreciation before giggling when she bit me.

That's clearly her thing now.

"Thank you," I whispered out. This was kind of the perfect day. And the fact that I didn't even have to ask her to do anything made it so much better. On top of the fact that I know she sort of hates this type of stuff.

"For what?" She asked.

"Today, y-you didn't have to do any of this for me. So t-thank you." I thought I was over this whole stuttering thing..

I guess not.

"You're welcome. I should get used to doing this stuff if I'm going to make you my girlfriend one day," She whispered in my ear before kissing down my neck. I laughed as she moved our bodies out from under the water and against the wall.

It wasn't cold because of how hot the water had already made it. Toni went from kissing my face to down my neck, and eventually she was on her knees.

"Let's end this night correctly and finish what you started earlier." She said between kisses to my upper thighs.

__
Thanks for the concern yesterday. I did eat. 😭 Its just really hard to do it. I have to force myself. I'm okay.

Put a new book out.

Janet?

Toni?

Their relationship?

1222words.