14.

It's been, a longgg mf 4 days. Bitch PUHLEASE. 

toni braxton — fit

toni braxton — fit. ⤴

Janet and Ciara we in her room. I didn't really care, it wasn't my business. Me and the girl had only been friends for a few days.

I didn't even bother to try and figure out if they were back together. I don't care. After I left I got McDonald's. some homeless guy asked for a small nugget and I offered him a suitcase of clothes instead.

Too bad Ciara is a size small. That man would've loved to take them clothes. I ended up giving him way more than a small nugget and a couple shirts to sell. I'm sure some of his lil' homeless friends need clothes too. 

Ciara was mad as hell, I didn't bring her no food at all. She couldn't even throw the bags away. I made Janet eat in the kitchen with me. Of course Cee followed after her but both of them knew better than to try that in my house. Ciara knows why my momma don't mess with me. 

But that was yesterday, and as of now, I'm pretty sure Janet's in her room crying. That's actually really crazy. I have to be in class in less than an hour and a half. So if she wants a ride, she better chop chop. 

I went to her door and knocked, I could hear sniffling but she got Ciara to comfort her now. 

"Yo' Janet, I'm about to leave let's go if you're coming." I announced. I heard Cee scoff and I rolled my eyes. 

"O-okay." I heard before the door opened. Her eyes were super red but her outfit was cute. 

"You look cute, let's go." I told her, she looked down at her outfit and blushed. 

"Th-thank you." She mumbled after me. Ciara gave me a mean mug on my way out the door but she know better. She is not that girl so she knew to keep it cute. I'm one-hundred percent the one to knock the twist right up out her head. 

"Be back in four hours, Janet." Said Ciara. I just know Jan's about to say something stupid so I cut her off. 

"She'll be back when my four wheels roll up into my driveway." I huffed. And yet again, Cee remained silent. Good doggy looking ass. 

See, I'm cussin' and I don't even do that anymore. When we got to the car, I didn't say anything. I just waited for her to get in and buckle up before pulling out and heading towards campus. My house was about an hour away. 

"I-I didn't know she was coming," Janet mumbled, she was playing with her fingers again. which is something she hasn't done in a minute. 

I glanced at her and went back to focusing on the road. I'm not her mother, or in control of her. If she wants to be with Cee I do not care at all.

"A-are you mad at me?"

"Nope. It ain't my business. Don't feel like you have to explain yourself to me. You grown." I assured her, this was about to be a long ride if Janet was going to do what I think she is. 

"B-but you haven't been talking to me since she came and it feels r-really hostile in the house. And I don't wanna h-hurt your feelings or anything. I j-just--" 

"Janet, truly I do not care. My feelings weren't hurt. We just friends, why should I care about what you do with your girlfriend?" I asked. She's starting to irritate me the way she did when she first got here. 

"I-I know, but I-I thought you'd at least care because if the roles switched, I-I'd care about y--" 

"That's the point Janet. We aren't the same. Matter fact, we're opposites. You care way too much about what everybody else wants. And I couldn't care less if the whole world was against me. You're grown do what you want. Stop letting people control what you feel or do 'Cause it sure ain't my business." I expressed. I wasn't really yelling, just talking fast. We came up to a red light and I could see Janet crying again--or about to anyway. 

"Y-you know I'm sensitive." She mumbled, looking down into her lap, playing with her waist beads. I didn't say anything and just turned the radio on.

Her eyes had gotten red and they were filled with tears. She should've just left me alone. After that we didn't speak at all, we just let Drake, Sza, and everybody else on my playlist  break the silence.

Getting to campus took much longer than it should've with all the traffic. But eventually we got there and both Janet and I got out. We didn't say goodbye to each other, just went to our classes.

I have advanced science today and my English professor asked to see me. I didn't even ask what Janet had today, she had me so bent right now.

About fifteen minutes into my meeting with my English professor I got a text from Janet. I excused myself to look at the message and she was telling me she found a ride home.

I frowned my eyebrows and texted her back. Found a ride from who? She doesn't even have any friends and Ciara doesn't have a car.

I asked her who she got a ride from because I only had like five minutes of this meeting left but she just left me on read. Like, okay than.
A few more minutes went by before I was saying bye to my professor and heading home. I checked my phone and Janet still hadn't texted me back.

Weird.

Eventually I got home and checked if she was here. Which she was, Ciara wasn't though. Probably out cheating. Anyway, I knocked on Janet's door after getting myself together.

She didn't answer so I knocked again and still nothing. I assumed she was sleep so I just opened the door. She never locks her door.

I was surprised to see her sitting up on her bed doing work. When did she get a new MacBook?

"You didn't hear me knocking?" I asked her, sitting at the edge of her bed. She looked up from her laptop and blinked at me.

"I did," She answered in a dead tone. Oh.

"So you were ignoring me?" I scoffed. This was amusing. Rolling her eyes she put her glasses on and sighed heavily.

"Can I help you with something?" Janet questioned. The attitude is actually crazy.

"Yeah. Who picked you up? Ciara?"

Janet just rolled her eyes at me.

"No," She answered shortly.

"Who did?"

"Thought it wasn't you business what I do?" She snapped, shutting her laptop and glaring at me. Her face can look real mean when she wants.

Too bad I don't care about her attitude.

"You right, sure won't ask next time. Make sure they come get you tomorrow since it ain't my business. Cute laptop by the way. About time you got a new one." I bit back. I'm actually impressed by her change in attitude and not mad at all. I just like to argue.

"Okay Toni." She said rolling her eyes.

"Girl--please fix them eyes before I do." I laughed, looking at her over my shoulder.

"Goodbye." She huffed, reopening her laptop.

__

Hey, how are ya.

1251 words.