33.

janet jackson - fit ⤴

The Anita Baker concert Toni took me too was amazing. We actually got to meet her so I totally have to eat T's ass for real now. Or maybe I should stop saying that because she thinks I actually want to eat. But in reality I've just been saying it. 

One time my therapist and I was talking and she said something really deep, and my response was; "that's really smart, you need your ass ate." 

I have no idea where the weird ass obsession came from but it's here. I think because I'm healing, I'm actually becoming funny. Even though most traumatized people are the funniest, I wasn't one of them. So maybe it's happening now that I'm working on myself. 

But more importantly, T and I were at the club. After the concert we weren't ready to go home so we found a club. There's a bunch here in ATL so we just picked one. Recently she's been spending a lot more than usual but I haven't said anything yet. 

I don't even thinks she knows that I've noticed. But maybe it's a coping thing for her. I know after her aunt passed we didn't really talk for a minute since I had to go back to school and she took another week off after the funeral. 

Then when she came back, she was a little off, but we didn't talk about it. Anyway, I was drinking. I didn't drink too often. But Toni and I haven't seen each other in a while so we wanted to part for once. Her past almost a year ago and she's been handling it pretty well. At first, she was really cold, but eventually I convinced her to do therapy too and things got better. 

I love how soft she's gotten, and a lot more open with me. I'm so happy with the way things are now. We've grown so much in the short spam of less than a year. Next month I'll have known her for a year and we'll be celebrating our seven month anniversary. 

She gave me two shots of Hennessy and even some Bourbon. I was pretty drunk. After all, I'm a small woman. I can handle light liquor but anything dark will have me doing reckless things.

I'm trying to sober up but it isn't working. Plus, Toni looks so, damn, good. She had on the skin tight dress, and her boobs nearly spilled from it. I bit my lip and looked over at her, she had a bottle in her hand. 

She was wearing this loose hoodie with these tan cargos and some Jordon's I didn't know the name of. She'd became a lot more masc and stud-like since her Ms. Kelly passed. I was usually attracted to Studs so I loved it. But I did like her old style. And I had to admit I missed her feminine sexiness a little. 

She looked at me smiling and I swear my heart started beating faster. Her finger pointed at me and curved, so of course I grinned and went to seat next to her.

Toni's smooth hand grabbed my chin and brought me near her face. I sucked my bottom lip into my mouth and looked in her eyes.

"You're very telling when you're turned on."  I love when she talks like that. Her eyes kept flickering from my eyes to my lips and I couldn't help but burn with arousal.