Act 2 Epilogue

Yang POV:

After dropping in and visiting in on Walker, I asked him what happened in this world. Light and Dark never told us the details and never even told us that the God of Animals was real.

This world was ruled by Faunus who enslaved humanity. But once the Faunus summoned the Brothers and Akua, they faced divine judgment from their own God from straying from their path in life.

This timeline is interesting. Both origin stories of the Faunus are true and the Faunus who originate from humanity were returned to humans while the animals were turned into beasts. I couldn't imagine the emotional pain of seeing your friends and family become split like that.

According to this worlds Ruby, the me from this timeline was a Faunus that had origins from the animal kingdom, same with Dad and I assume Qrow and Raven. She lost everyone basically...and while the old me would feel terrible about leaving Ruby all alone like that...it's not my job to make her happy. It hasn't been my job to make these alternate Rubys happy for a century. Only ones that apply are the ones who "moved in" to my own timeline.

I know this worlds Blake and Weiss will help. Weiss here doesn't seem to be so stuck up...Ruby is real lucky.

But then there's Walker himself. He is so far from normal right now.

He described what a Prime being looks like but to see it in front of me? I haven't been this taken aback by something in a long long time. But I'm sure as hell Reed will be impressed by Walkers new form. I just wonder what'll happen when he goes back home. Light won't just leave him like this, will he?

I saw his fight for just a moment. That moment was all I needed to see to notice how different he is.

His semblance returned and his glyphs are stronger then ever. In my incredibly long life so far I have never seen someone so skilled with them. Though that isn't due to training, just his Prime status and how it affects your strength.

Yang: "You can give your final goodbye if you'd like Walker. I'm not going to guarantee that you'll be coming back here ever again."

As Walker goes over to the others and gives his final goodbyes, giving a huge hug to his two alternate sisters, I throw his robotic frame through the yellow portal behind me. We'll have to bring it back to his timeline and get it repaired. I don't think he'll be going back to that robotic body so the glasses at Atlas can do whatever the hell they want with it. Not my timeline, not my problem.

As Walker releases his hug, a bullhead comes by and lands down behind the group. The side doors open and I watch as an armored man steps out with a katana around his waist. Besides that, he seems like an ordinary person. A soldier no doubt.

Radegast: "Walker! I was informed you were departing! Someone as prideful as you wouldn't leave without fulfilling your promise!"

Promise? What did Walker say and agree to?

Walker: "Heh. Right. We only did that assuming you were going to die. But sure, we'll have our rematch."

A...rematch? I guess being the main target of this world after revealing himself meant he had to fight through a lot of these guys.

Radegast: "Your Prime status means nothing to Colonel Radegast. I still have my angelic powers gifted through the relic of Creation. And now there's nothing here to rush us..."

A yellow pillar of light surrounds this Radegast guy as he floats into the air, angelic wings of light appearing on his back.

Radegast: "FACE ME, WALKER!"

Walker chuckles and jumps towards Radegast who draws out his katana and begins to fight against the new Prime. While I'm 98% percent sure Walker will win, this might still be fun.