Act 2, Chapter 12: 22 hours, Tempus.

ACT 2: 24 HOURS.
______________________________________
22 hours remaining:

The cities of Remnant are in utter chaos after the resurgence of Akua, the God of Animals. Being completely disgusted and enraged from his creations turning into murderous beasts who would even destroy the race they were descendants of, he has given them 24 hours to pray to any God that exists under the now red lit moon.

Vale is no exception to this rule. Under the night sky of Remnant, merely hours since the murder of the Branwen twins, one of them being the Spring Maiden and the summoning of Akua, the city has multiple fires spreading with thousands of people running around in confusion and panic. Some rob stores, some kill, some try to escape the riots and attempt to make it home.

The people who are growing more violent then the other Faunus seem to be random. It's not a group or even people with certain mental health problems. To the average Faunus, it seems to have been random. Mini civil wars have broken out across the entire planet, every major city fighting itself and slowly collapsing.

It is a complete bloodbath.

Standing on top of one of the tallest buildings of Vale is a white haired man dressed in a black duster coat, brown pants and black shoes. A holster is around his waist with a pistol tucked away. He has a mask covering half of his face, his eyes still exposed.

One blue, one red.
.
.
.
.
.
What is with this attire, Walker?

I stole it.

From where? I take a nap for not even an hour and you've completely changed clothes. Where did you get this from?

A store.

Ah. You stole it. I see you're now participating in the riots.

Nope. I stole it before then. During another one of your naps. The Ferryman did some "shopping".

Hahaha. Why?

Hm. Maybe I want some knickknacks from another world to bring back home. Not every day you get to do this.

I wish I had the same chance as you. At least you are here in your actual body. I'm just a roaming soul...

Maybe once we both go back to our original places, that God will give something.

I will not have my hopes up. What are you hoping to accomplish here?

My mission doesn't involve this little nightmare. For this, I get to merely enjoy myself. I'm very curious to see what happens to Remnant now.
.
.
.
3rd person POV:

Walker grins under his mask and jumps between the rooftops, gazing down at the riots and death that wash over the streets of Vale, one of the largest cities of Remnant. He jumps up onto another building and looks out in the distance.

Walker: "Beacon..."

The Brothers was his ticket to getting into this alternate world. While on his way here he asked them about Remnant and all its other worlds.

They spoke of the Fall of Beacon specifically thanks to their two disciples having seen it play out multiple times. He imagines that the current scene before him matches the Fall of Beacon in terms of intensity and negativity.

And where negativity goes...Grimm follow.

...

...

...

Or so he thought.

Walker: "I've heard no reports of Grimm here even with the riots breaking out through the world. In fact...I had barely seen Grimm since I've arrived here."