Act 1, Chapter 3: Returning Deity?

Coco POV:

Finally...the bullhead is here...even with my aura this still really fucking hurts...

The bullhead lands in the opening in the trees and once it does, the door opens and Velvet immediately helps me inside.

Velvet: "Alright. Everything seems fine for now with you. I'm sure the infirmary will help with these injuries. And after that we can go clothes shopping because...y'know."

Tch...don't remind me. My glasses are destroyed and my clothes are all dirty and messed up.

???: "What happened Ms. Adel?"

I look to my left and see Ozpin walking over to me. He's wearing a black rain coat over his green suit...that doesn't look right.

Coco: "That cloaked guy...is responsible. He's the one doing it. And we got some information about him and some other things..."

Ozpin: "Oh? Do tell."

A human of any kind should never speak to a Faunus like this. But Ozpin...he's earned his respect, being a reincarnated being from old humanity. If it weren't for that I'd kill him here and now.

Coco: "He's called the Ferryman. He isn't a Faunus, as far as we've been able to tell, and he doesn't have an aura or even a life force. He's like a ghost or something...Fox couldn't detect him at all. Only way he landed a hit was by hearing where his voice was and shooting out a shockwave with his aura."

Out of all the reactions I expected from Ozpin which were either a strange curiosity or no reaction at all...I didn't expect nervousness.

Ozpin: "F-Ferryman..."

The grip on his cane tightens as a single bead of sweat drips from his face.

Coco: "Uh...Ozpi-"

Ozpin: "What else was there. What other info did you gather."

He's never been so serious before. This is freaking me out a little.

Coco: "Well...he was brutal in the fight. Even Yatsu got destroyed in seconds...he messed my back and tail up badly..."

Ozpin: "And you told me that another party joined and interrupted the fight, taking his attention and letting you leave. Who was it?"

Coco: "The Branwen Tribe."

Ozpin: "What?! You better not be joking about this Ms Adel!"

What the hell is he on about?! Why is he freaking out so much! I've never seen him like this before! I don't think anyone has!

Velvet: "T-Their leader...is a Maiden supposedly. I used my ears to listen in on their talk and the Ferryman addressed her as a Maiden."

The color in Ozpins face completely goes away, his eyes widening up. He turns and faces Velvet, leaning down towards her in her seat.

Ozpin: "Are you telling me that Raven Branwen is the Spring Maiden? I currently know the whereabouts of the Winter and Fall Maiden, with the Summer Maiden being nearly lost to time. Is that true?"

Velvet anxiously nods at the old human. He stands up straight and sighs, turning back to Glynda and calming himself down.

Ozpin: "Glynda. We're going in there. He wouldn't hurt an old man like me."

She uncrosses her arms and opens up the door in the bullhead. Some of the rain gets inside and hits Glynda in the face. She hisses with her cat ears folding back slightly.

Ozpin: "It's just the rain, kitty cat. It'll only annoy you, not kill you."

She scoffs at Ozpin as they both jump out and make their way towards the distant warehouse, sort of leaving us here alone in the bullhead.