Act 1, Chapter 10: Sands of Battle

Walker POV:

Those mother fuckers...

I'm tired of their sneaky games. You want war?!

Walker: "I'LL FUCKING GIVE YOU IT!"

I fire a blast out towards the bullheads, fully intent on killing everyone here. It hits a bullhead and causes it to crash down into the pyramid beneath me. I slightly sit and even stand just so I can jump over the incoming debris. There are bodies coming from the collision.

What's...what's that armor? And why is there a glow coming from the back of the armor...?

???: "Machine! Time to die!"

I look up and see a heavily armored Faunus in that same white and gold armor. He wears a helmet with a cross on it. And his back...

They look like angel wings...

He jumps from his bullhead and flies down at me with two swords in hand, one orange and one blue.
.
.
.
3rd person POV:

The Faunus flies down at Walker and narrowly misses his head with his blades. He then attaches the two ends of the swords together and throws it at Walker like a boomerang. Walker jumps over the boomerang and blasts the Faunus away before landing on his feet, still going down the pyramid.

Walker: "Hah! You're actually a fighter!"

Walker grins and blasts behind him so he can fly down the pyramid faster, not wanting to fight while sliding down.

The Faunus growls and recovers, his hands glowing and recreating the swords in his hands. His wings glow brightly as he flies down behind Walker.

As they both go down, another bullhead opens up and shows off two people Walker is very familiar with.

Walker: "Great. Ruby and Weiss are back..."

Sniper shots and projectiles fired from glyphs all home in on Walker as he jumps and dodges around them all.
.
.
.
After a minute or so, he finally lands back on the sands of the massive desert. He is quickly followed by the armored Faunus who slams his boot down into the ground next to Walker, the ground beneath them breaking apart and pushing them both away.

Walker: "You! What's your name?"

???: "Tch. I am Colonel Radegast."

Walker: "Radegast...I'll remember that name."

Radegast: "Sure you will. When you're burning in the pits below!"

As Radegast flies at Walker with his wings, they both clash. Walker uses his arm blade and plants his feet into the ground, not moving from Radegast's attack.

Radegast: "Actually...with you as a machine...you have no soul. There's no afterlife for you...nothing but a silent void awaits you machine!"

The Colonel pushes further and applies more pressure to his blades, now starting to move Walker back slightly.

Radegast: "Even if I somehow don't dismember you here...Sienna will destroy you. And if she can't? That lunatic preacher Kali Belladonna will use the relics to summon the God of Animals. And you will be so incredibly FUCKED!"

Walker grunts and kicks up and knees Radegast in the head before blasting him right in the chest. Radegast falls back but is immediately stopped by a glyph appearing behind him, acting as a trampoline of sorts.

Radegast: "Hm?"

A flash of white goes by Radegast and aims towards Walker. He immediately guards against it but gasps at the sight of the new fighter.