Act 1, Chapter 7: The Holy City, Kuo Kuana

Ghira: "A Schnee...? But you look human! In fact...that whole family has cat ears...how are you a Schnee?"

The Ferryman, Walker, grins and uses a nearby stick to stab the leg of meat and put it over the fire.

Ferryman: "It's a very long story. Too long to tell really."

Ghira: "Hm. Did your mother sleep around behind your fathers back?"

Ferryman: "Heh. It pains me to admit but no. I'm related to Jacques. He is my father."

Ghira begins to look more and more confused the more the Ferryman speaks.

Ghira: "Hm...I like to think of myself as a smart person but this? I have nothing."

Ferryman: "It's something not anyone would be able to logically guess unless they were a crazy person."

Ghira: "Huh. Whatever you say, Walker."

The two sit under the stars eating their meals in silence. It isn't an awkward silence, there just isn't much to be said.
.
.
.
Ghira burps and groans, patting his stomach after his long meal. He looks over to his "sleeping bag" and sits down on it, ready to go to sleep.

Ghira: "Sorry. I don't have another spot for you."

The Ferryman puts his hood back on and uses some of his cloak to cover up his mouth, completely concealing his face.

Ferryman: "I will be okay. Some people tend to say I have unlimited energy in my body, just being able to go and go and go."

Ghira nods in understanding and rests his head  on another jacket he owns for when the cold creeps in.

Ghira: "Well. It was nice to meet you Walker. Hopefully we will meet again but I'm not confident in that."

Ferryman: "I will try my best. Take care, Ghira."
.
.
.
.
.
Sienna: "People of Kuo Kuana! All of Lani and all of Remnant!"

Sienna sits upon her throne with a camera man in front of her from a local TV station. She's making an announcement for all of Remnant to hear.

Sienna: "There is a singular entity out there by the name of the Ferryman! He is an incredible threat to all Faunus kind! I ask all headmasters and governments of your respective kingdoms to keep your militaries at high alert for this man!"

The people of Remnant watching this broadcast either tremble in fear and anxiety or grow angry at the mention of this man who destroyed the Odyssey the other day.

Sienna: "This man is incredibly dangerous. So if we are to survive this incoming battle...well, I won't spoil the surprise. But also keep watch for Grimm! The negativity that this broadcast will generate will be plentiful! But it is necessary to ensure the safety of my kind!"

She leans forward in her throne. To the public and her inner circle, she looks fearless and ready. To Ozpin and to herself, she's afraid and nervous.

Sienna: "I declare war on you, Ferryman. Your days are numbered."
.
.
.
.
.
On a Tablet the Ferryman stole from one of the various warehouses he broke into, he's watching the live broadcast of the declaration while walking through the last mile of desert before meeting a forest.

Ferryman: "War...? Fine, Sienna. We shall play this game."
.
.
.
Why did you tell that Faunus your name? Are you not worried of being fully exposed? You wouldn't want this alternate version of your family to be killed, would you?

Ghira wouldn't do anything. Not this one. Who knows how long he's been out in the desert but it doesn't look like he's planning on coming back to civilization anytime soon. Why would the mention of my name lead him to come back?