Act 2, Chapter 16: 7 hours, Cleanse

Radegast: "General? What do you mean General? And Atlas is dead!"

Ironwood: "Not anymore."

He steps out alongside some other soldiers wearing white and black armor with spears in hand.

Ironwood: "According to our time traveling friend here, this is the only known timeline where Atlas was taken down. But with the Faunus on the verge of extinction, it's time we brought it back to its former glory. And I shall be it's leader."

Radegast: "And what makes you worthy of this title?"

Walker: "He's the General of Atlas in every other timeline, including my own. He used to be my superior."

Radegast: "Used to?"

Walker: "I retired a few years ago. I did my part."

Ironwood walks past the two and looks down at the streets below, watching as new Atlas soldiers fend off the cursed Faunus. However, Yang is no where to be seen.

Walker: "Is Yang still down there?"

Radegast: "Seems she ran off. She's smarter then the other ones, that's for damn sure."

Ironwood: "We'll have most of the Faunus here either incapacitated or just killed. I doubt there's a way to fix them if a God was involved. It'll make the street cleaning a lot simpler."

Ironwood turns back towards his bullhead and climbs on board.

Ironwood: "I recommend you head towards Beacon. It would be a safe place to stay away from the destruction. I will call you once this is over and done with, Walker."

The bullhead takes off into another direction. Soon after, the other ships of the fleet follow behind the bullhead and leave the city.

Radegast: "Hm. So what will you do now, machine?"

Walker: "I don't know. None of this was apart of my mission."

Radegast scoffs and grabs Walker by the collar of his jacket, pulling him up to eye level.

Radegast: "You've mentioned this damn mission a whole lot without ever disclosing it! I think you owe us and explanation since you've come here and destroyed our home..."

Silence fills the area alongside a slightly heavy tension between the colonel and cyborg. Walker sighs and puts a hand on the arm that Radegast is using to hold him up.

Walker: "I was sent here by the Brother Gods as a test to prove myself in becoming one of their disciples..."

No one says a word due to being stunned by his words.

Radegast: "A disciple? Of the Brothers? And why here? What exactly was your mission?"

Walker: "To unify this Remnant. That was my test. The other two disciples of them have done this many times...they wished to see if I could do the same..."

Radegast drops Walker and groans in frustration. He sits on the ground and rubs his forehead with his hand.

Radegast: "Let me get something straight then, machine. This whole war we fought with you...was nothing but a test for you? We fought with our existence on the line! And you had it as nothing more then a test..."
.
.
.
Walker POV:

Well. Things have certainly become interesting.

And I don't know if I like it.

Why wouldn't you? You've finally taken things off your chest. No longer need to keep secrets...

That's not the point...they never said that this world was going to be destroyed once I'm gone. But with this knowledge, they might not have enough motivation to continue if they just view themselves as an experiment of mine.