Act 2, Chapter 18: 6 Hours, Prime.

Blake POV:

W-Walker...? What the hell is that?!

Walker: "A full fucking decade of tolerating what you've done to me...telling myself that it can be in the past..."

What is he talking about? I know he said he's had a history with her but something is telling me it wasn't a good one.

Walker(?) looks over at Ruby and Weiss and sighs with a bit of relief.

Walker: "Blake. Go take care of them. Make sure they're okay."

I shakily nod because I don't want to hurt my brain anymore by looking at him and run over to Weiss who is holding Ruby in her arms while her aura slowly brings itself back from the lower levels. Ruby is wincing and whining with her head still bleeding.

Weiss: "Blake? What the hell happened to Walker?!"

Blake: "I'm as confused as you are Weiss, trust me. But I think a miracle just blessed us...Gods know we needed one."
.
.
.
.
.
Walker POV:

I did it.

Is that what was holding me back from going Prime no matter how much I pushed towards it?

The trauma that Yang added onto.

The trauma of my family abandoning me, pushing me into this dangerous world, the trauma of letting my guard down for someone and having it stomped on...

Going Prime is nothing short of a cathartic release. Your own emotions and soul's personality and ideals reaching such a high point that you explode in power and break through the shell that holds you down.

Repressing my inner hatred for Yangs actions and my hatred of my robotic status has pushed me here.

How...wonderful.

Yang growls at me and pounces forward, swiping her hand at my head. Her hand makes contact and doesn't budge me whatsoever. Even with her being nothing but a beast, her eyes widen in surprise.

Walker: "Come on, Queen of the Jungle. Prove your superiority over humanity."

She roars and punches me with her other hand, repeating this process over and over. Each punch doesn't move me. I can't feel anything but anger.

I groan in annoyance and stick my hand out and place it on her stomach. A glyph appears in my palm and blasts her back, shooting her through a couple trees.

Wait.

Glyphs?

They've...returned?

Well. Now that I have access to them again, I can safely say that I've missed them. I open my fists and create the glyphs once again, wrapping them around my arms to act like gauntlets.

Walker: "This is overkill...but INCREDIBLY therapeutic."

I stick my hand out once again and create a large line of glyphs that stretch out in the direction Yang flew in. I feel it grab a hold of her and I pull my hand back, watching her fly through the glyphs in my direction.

Walker: "Seems all my powers from when I was human are incredibly enhanced. I may have been quite good with glyphs but I was still under Winter. But...Xiao Long will be a perfect test dummy."

Once Yang gets close enough to me, I release my grip on the glyphs and watch them disappear, causing Yang to fall onto her stomach in the ground. Even with her face in the dirt, I can hear her growl and grunt.

Walker: "Pick yourself up you animal."

I stomp over to her and grab her by the hair and lift her up to eye level. Seeing her completely red eyes look at me with a hint of fear is intoxicating...