Act 2, Chapter 13: 18 hours, Snow.

We fly over the continent of Solitas and spot a factory out in the snowy mountains. Everyone grabs their coats from inside and step out into the snowy tundra.

Winter: "Tch. The cold here is insufferable."

Walker: "It's usually warmer out here. We were born here after all."

She nods and puts her hood up, slowly walking towards the building.

Ever since I gave Winter and Weiss my scroll, they have become...clingy. Maybe clingy isn't the right word but I was able to give more then enough proof that I am related to them. They are now attempting to make up for lost time despite the fact I wasn't born here.

Walker: "What is this factory for? Nothing like this was here when I lived in Atlas."

Winter: "A human containment facility. But if insider information is correct...a secret human base. Just to keep themselves alive and hidden. Humans are better in this weather then Faunus."

Really now? I guess that's why it didn't exist at home. Maybe a Faunus camp but I know father didn't go THAT hard on the enslavement. They were underpaid workers, not slaves...

I think...

Ruby: "Can we go in...? It's freaking freezing!"

Walker: "And will they even let you in? Or any of you? You guys are Faunus and these are humans."

Winter: "With you by our side we should be okay. Being an ally of the God of Animals Akua should be a pretty good showing..." she says with a tinge of sadness in her voice.

Walker: "Alright...let's go."

Winter grabs the door handle and opens it slowly. The sound of creaking fills most of our ears from how old this base is. I can only imagine how long ago this place was built.

As it fully opens, Ruby and the others quickly get inside to not be stuck in the freezing temperatures any longer. I walk in behind them and shut it.

Ruby: "Wooo! Thank Gods! That was brutal! How did you guys live in that Walker?"

Walker: "I can't feel the cold or heat anywhere on the planet anymore so I guess that's a start."

Immediately after entering, the sound of someone pulling out a weapon and aiming it at us is heard.

???: "And you are?"

Wait...that voice...!

Walker: "Ironwood?"

I look down the stairway and see a man in a while cloak with a pretty thick beard. Oh yeah. That's Ironwood alright. Just not General Ironwood anymore.

Ironwood: "Huh? How do you know my name?"

I chuckle and start going down the staircase, completely ignoring the weapon drawn on me.

Walker: "Just a walking talking Atlas encyclopedia. I know a lot of things, James."

His eyes widen as he puts away his revolver and walks up to me.

Ironwood: "Atlas?! But how?!"

I sigh and point back towards my sisters and Ruby.

Walker: "I'll talk if you allow my allies down here. Safely."

He looks up at them and groans before nodding and turning around.

Ironwood: "Fine. Now start explaining."

Oh boy. This'll be fun.
.
.
.
This place is ginormous! How did they manage to get all this without anyone noticing?

Winter: "Mr Ironwood. How have you managed to keep this from the kingdoms eyes?"