Act 1, Chapter 4: Death Odyssey

Ruby POV:

Ruby: "The Odyssey? Isn't that the name of the ship that goes between Vale and Lani?"

Ozpin: "Yes Ms Rose. Don't forget Mistral too. You guys will be riding the Odyssey to Lani. I have a bunch of cargo being shipped to Sienna and I'll need your team to ensure its safety. It's very important that it makes it there."

Weiss: "Professor. If I may ask. What is being shipped exactly?"

Ozpin leans back in his chair at his desk, taking a sip from his mug.

Ozpin: "Team CFVY's mission has exposed a plethora of information that is crucial in stopping a certain tribes movements on terrorizing the public but also able to help us in the war against the Grimm."

Ruby: "Was that Ferryman guy involved?"

Ozpin: "I cannot say. The information is classified on the actual mission itself. Your mission is just to make sure it's safely delivered."

Blake, the usually shy cat Faunus of our team, steps forward and slams her hand on his desk.

Blake: "You are hiding information for a good reason, human. Don't forget your place. Just because the kingdoms "respect" you, doesn't mean me or any other normal person will. You WILL tell us."

As Yang approaches Blake to pull her back, Ozpin sticks a hand out and stands up from his seat, smirking down at Blake.

Ozpin: "I am not afraid of you. You can use your heightened senses all you want to detect my true feelings. You know it as well as everyone else."

Blake hisses and pulls her weapon from its holster, aiming it at Ozpin.

Ruby: "Blake! That's enough! Stand down!"

Blake: "I will not be disrespected by this ape!!"

Even Weiss stands and puts a glyph in front of Blakes blade, preventing her from hitting through it.

Weiss: "Ms Belladonna. I will not have you disrespect a relic of mankind! I may not be your leader but Ozpin is no mere human. He is from the golden age of humanity. He is more powerful then anyone on this planet."

Ozpin chuckles and sits back down in his seat, resting his cane on the desk and leaning back with his hands on his stomach.

Ozpin: "Even someone from the SDC has respect for me. You being from the holy city means nothing here Ms Belladonna."

Glynda: "And we will have a very important conversation about your outburst later."

We all turn towards the voice and see Glynda walking out of the elevator with some paperwork in hand. Blakes body freezes at the sight of the teacher, quickly putting her weapon away.

Blake: "B-But I-"

Glynda: "No buts Blake Belladonna! You disrespected a higher up and even threatened him with a weapon!"

Glynda walks past our team and sets her papers down before stepping towards Blake and pulling on her ear.

That has got to hurt...I know my ears aren't that sensitive but still...

Glynda: "There is a reason Ozpin is still your superior! Why the other headmasters hold him in such a high regard despite being a human in our current day! Even Queen Sienna has given and shown him respect!"

She lets go of her ear and crosses her arms, looking down at the now whimpering Faunus.

Glynda: "Perhaps you being an heir to the Belladonna family has made you full of yourself. Even Weiss here is respectful to Ozpin and we all know the truth about that company..."