Act 1, Chapter 11: God of Animals. Judgement.

Walker POV:

I finally make it to what Radegast told me was the main palace where Sienna lives. I don't know how anyone finds anything in this gigantic city.

Radegast: "Let go of me, machine. We've arrived.

Oh. Right.

I drop him on the ground and take a couple steps forward, getting a good look at the place.

I'm starting to think the Faunus view Sienna as a Zeus level God. Any Queen or King wouldn't have a palace this grand.

Yet they did it anyways.

Radegast: "Are you ready to die now, Walker?"

Walker: "Heh. I guess so."

He creates his sword and aims them at me, leading me inside the palace.
.
.
.
As we walk the halls, more guards join Radegast in leading me with their weapons aimed. One even attacks me but it was so weak that I didn't even move from the blow. He didn't react at all but I know it scared him.

We enter what I assume is her throne room but it's empty...

In fact...the things I'd assume to be in here, guards, jewelry, Sienna...everything is gone.

Radegast: "Hm? Where did she go?"

Guard: "She didn't say sir. She just left on a bullhead minutes ago."

Radegast: "Hm. Alright. We'll go towards the church. Isn't that where Kali has said she would summon Akua?"

Guard: "Yes sir."

Radegast and a few other guards lead me outside of the palace and through a pathway that cuts through the forest. Kind of a weird place to put a church but...I'm not one to judge I guess.

You seem slightly nervous but also confident at the same time. Why is that?

From the research I've done and from what my own Ozpin has told me alongside this one now, the God of Animals was still on the human side. He created the Faunus for the humans to be at peace with, not for one to take over the other completely.

So. What makes you nervous?

Who's to say this version of the God of Animals didn't want that?

I suppose you're right. Considering your circumstances with getting here and your mission...I think you're safe.

Probably. Doesn't mean I'm not allowed to feel nervous.

A machine having feelings...goes against what I knew.
.
.
.
We approach this massive church and I can already feel a weird presence coming from within.

Walker: "That isn't normal, is it?"

Radegast: "No. Something tells me the relics were gathered and that this is the energy it gives off."

We step inside and as we get further and further in, this odd presence grows stronger. It almost feels like I'm being watched now.

I know this feeling. This energy in the air.

What is it?

When Gods were summoned to the overworld in my time, this was the way the overworlds energy reacted to a Godly presence slowly seeping in.

So even with your era of humanity and Gods long gone, this stays the same.

It's almost nostalgic.

Radegast: "Kali! Where are you? Don't summon him just yet!"

We hear whispering coming from the main room of the church. We step inside and...