Preview of something...

I've been cooking something new in the oven for a little bit now.

Trust me, I am finishing this story since it's part of (currently) a trilogy of mine. But I want to make a story that is slightly closer to the original while keeping its own identity as a fan story.

It'll have plenty of changes but it won't be connected to the string of books I already have.

The major changes in the story are ones that I don't often see...

Okay that's partially a lie. One of them I see semi frequently but not as often as others and then another one that I think is a super interesting concept.

Anyways, here's the preview of...

Silver Eyed Warriors.
__________________________________

"Alright Ruby! What's the score again? We had it written down somewhere but I think Dad lost it!"

Ruby scratches the back of her head and looks around the front yard of the cabin, trying to figure out this incredibly important mystery.

"No idea! I say we just reset and start 0-0!"

Her silver eyes glow as a red flaming aura surrounds her. She gets into a fighting stance, preparing herself for a "no weapons" sparring session.

"Gotta say, this Silver Eyed Mode is really fun! I'm glad we were able to discover this because it makes fighting you so much more intense!"

Her opponent does the same and enters their own Silver Eyed Mode, getting into their own stance and grinning.

"Alright then. No semblances either, okay Ruby?"

"Sure! Bring it on Reed!"