Epiloog 2

20 years later - june 2051

Today was my 45th birthday and all my friends and family were visiting. Yes, I'm celebrating my birthday again, for a while now. Ever since mated to John he made sure that I had a nice day. Mostly started with breakfast in bed.

Sitting at the head of the table with John next to me, I felt grateful for everything I got. I had a lovely mate, and the best family and friends. Over the years my relationship with Jack flourished, and we had each other's back again. 

Today he and Jayden were 48 years old and thinking of passing their position to the younger generation. 

Jacob, already 26 years old was mated to Lea and they would take over from Jack. 16 years ago, Jack found a second chance mate, Rosalia. She accepted Jacob as her own and when she and Jack got children, Jacob stayed a part of their family. Jacob was very protective over his 3 younger sisters.

Allie, Jayden and Eve's daughter was mated to the youngest son of the duke of the North and together they would take over from Jayden. Curtis was 25 years and a close friend of Jacob, it was thanks to Jacob that Allie found her mate.

David was 32 years old now and he became the Alpha of his pack 12 years ago. Benjamins' children never were interested in the position and David his son would take over after him. David was mated to Alice; Frank, and Margot's daughter. They had 2 children and another one on the way. Benjamin was proud of his nephew and helped him everywhere he could. One of Benjamin's sons was David's Beta.

Finn and Sarah, were the best Beta-couple that you could have. They were an example for many, and they passed that on to their children. They had 5 children! Michael being the oldest at 20 years followed by Joseph 18 , Ada 16 , Eliza 14, and Sean 12.

Lisette was the happiest grandmother alive I think when she first held her grandson Stephan 20 years ago. Rose and Mason both wanted many children unfortunately didn't get pregnant again. A year after Stephen was born, Rose was attacked by 3 rouges. Her abdomen was heavily injured, and the doctors did everything they could, but her uterus was to damage. They left the pack for a couple of months to grief and accept what happened. Rose never talked about it. but they gave everything to Stephan. Stephan was now travelling the packs in search for his mate.

Nick and Bob adopted after Lea another child. Austin was now 17 years old. They had a hard time when Lea was 14 years old, she started to rebel. She started drinking, partying and had boyfriend after boyfriend. After a year of fighting, I suggested to send her to my brother. Get away from each other for a while.
Lea and Jacob were good friends and I hoped that Jacob could pull er out. 6 months after she left, Lea came back and was doing better. I knew that Jack had talked a lot with her about not waiting for your mate. Nick and Bob were very worried about that, getting pregnant that young and or being rejected by her mate. She confessed to Jack that she never did anything besides sharing a few kisses.
When she became 18 and found out that Jacob was her mate, she was happy because she always had a crush on him.