Chapter 10 - did you take a shower this morning

David let me know that they were found by a pack, they were safe, and that Finn was informed

David let me know that they were found by a pack, they were safe, and that Finn was informed. They would travel to Finn's new pack. What happened with them? Since when is Finn in a new pack? What happened at his old pack? What happened with my ex-mate?

A couple of hours ago I lost my mind link with David, probably because we were too far apart from each other. But I knew he was safe with Sarah and Finn. When we ran a couple of days ago into a group of vampires, I was shocked. I never met vampires in my live, yes, I'm aware that they exist but I never met one I real live. Let me tell you, my first encounter with them wasn't great. They captured us to be used as living blood bags. Luckily one of them was not that harsh, he was just involved with a less good group off vampires, manly his brother and his mate. His family was not great, they fed on everything with a heartbeat. Max not, he fed on animals or blood bags. Max and I clicked immediately. On our 2nd day with them he helped me to let David and Sarah escape.

I talked a lot with him and could convince him to leave them, he claimed towards the rest of the group that I was his mate. To prove that, he needed to drink directly from me and that made him a bit addicted to my blood. He was struggling but he tried. Yesterday evening he lost it and drunk too much from me and I was drained. Fucker. He was driving the car while I slept next to him. His guilt was heavy in the air. I already told him yesterday that it was fine, but he wouldn't accepted that. For now, I needed just rest till my body recovered.

A while later the car stopped, and someone picked me up, I assumed Max. "Stay there!" I heard Finn yell at Max.

"Fine, but she needs a bed. I mean no harm."

Finn growled but let me in Max's arms. We were moving and I think he brought me towards a hospital by the smell of disinfectant. Someone began to examine me, and he told Finn that I would be fine, my body was resting from the loss of blood. Finn was growling again at Max.

"Please Finn, calm down." Sarah said quietly.

He stopped growling and I heard a squeal and some giggling from Sarah "Finn! Not here."

"You are my mate Sarah, I don't care." Finn purred at her. First, he purred. What happened with Finn? I never heard him like this. And secondly mate? Sarah is his mate? I felt overjoyed with that, Finn was one off my friends and I was happy for him that he found his second chance mate. Especially Sarah, she was a lovely girl. I had talked a lot with Sarah in the couple off days that we were together, and I liked her very much. I was happy for both of them.

"FLO!" I heard David yell before someone jumped on my bed.

"Easy their David. Flo needs to rest." Finn told David.

"David? Did you take a shower this morning?" Sarah asked him.

"Uh... maybe?"

I heard Finn sniffing the air "I don't think so, you stink. Or is that Flo that I reek?"