Chapter 31 - don't cry for me Flo

'Finn, Max would like to enter

'Finn, Max would like to enter. And John is alive.' Flo linked me.

'Let him come.'

"Max, a vampire is coming. His brother is helping the other side. And John is alive, more information about it I don't have."

Max walked in like he owned the place, he changed since he found his mate. He looked more powerful. Christina stood next to him with a soft smile on her lips.

"Why can't I scent you?" someone asked.

"Thanks to my sister." Christina said with a proud smile. "She is a witch and made us some potions to hide our scent."

"A powerful witch and mated to Xander, the beta of the Crescent Moon pack." Jerome shared.

"I thought Xander was feral and locked away?" One of the Alphas asked.

"Raven brought him back. That's how powerful she is."

"Can we keep up please? Their and our scent is covered for 4 hours." Max said.

"Exactly how many people are in the trees?" Jayden asked.

Max and Christina smiled "over 250 wolfs and 50 vampires of our coven."

"How are they?" Alpha Eric asked.

"Mostly excited and ready to fight."

"Good, so now our plan."

30 minutes later we all stood outside, I was flanked by Max and Jerome. Alexander stood next to them and the 3 dukes on our other side. The rest of the wolfs behind us. Our suits, nice shoes and ties were thrown out and replaced for bare foots and sweatpants or shorts. Well except of Jerome, he was till dressed impeccable.

Alexander and I stepped forward, till we were almost in the middle of the field, and we waited. One arrow flew over our heads, telling us till where they could hit someone.

5 minutes later we saw movement behind the trees and Derek and his army stepped forward. My eyes travelled across their faces looking for Connor.

"Looking for someone?" Derek yelled with a smirk. While 1 vampire pulled Connor next to Derek. Connor looked horrible "what happened to him?" Max whispered next to me.

"I think they killed his mate." Jerome stated.

Derek strolled closer with some of his followers. They pulled Connor with them. "When that arrow killed Bianca, I knew that I had a mole in my camp. Connor came in last." We stayed quiet and he smiled again. "Your archer may come out now!"

Jerome smirked; he didn't know how much archers we had hidden.

'Flo?'

We heard a horse coming closer, we all turned around and I locked eyes with Flo her bright blue eyes. It was the only part of her face that was visible. She looked powerful and ready to kill everyone in her way.