Chapter 11 - please, you are not that stupid

"I would like to stay here for a while Max if you don't mind, 2 weeks or so, after that I don't know

"I would like to stay here for a while Max if you don't mind, 2 weeks or so, after that I don't know."

"You are not staying?!" Finn yelled

"Finn" I sighed "I need to heal; you have your mate and your new pack. I have nothing here."

He pulled me in a hug "you know that that isn't true. You have me, David, and Sarah. Jayden, Eve, Quinn, Grace, April, the twins and all the others at my old pack."

"And me." Max told me.

"I know but I can't help that I feel lost. I want to travel and see America, I'm free. I will be safe with Max."

"Fine, but I would like that you come a part of this pack. That way you aren't a rouge."

"I would like that. But when will Alpha John be back?"

"Not immediately but his father can step in. I'll bring you to him."

Stepping out of the building Finn told me to go on his back after he shifted but I smirked at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

I stepped behind a tree and shifted in my wolf and took my clothes between my teeth. Max took them from me and patted my head. Finn mouth had fell open and Max laughed.

"She is beautiful uh?"

"I thought you lost her. And you are so big, you are almost as big as an Alpha."

"Nayla came back after the rejection, and we believe she is so big because she was meant to be a duchess. But not sure about that theory. I never met a duchess before." Max explained to Finn.

"Make sense, you really are beautiful Nayla." Finn said before he rubbed my head.

Finn shifted too and Max took both our clothes in his arms. Running with Finn and Max beside me was wonderful. The landscape here is stunning, I really like this territory; I believe that I will come back here after my journey to find myself.

John's father stood already outside and was surprised when he saw my wolf. Nayla felt an instant connection with him and trotted towards him, asking to be rubbed on her head. He squatted down and looked me in the eyes and rubbed his hands over my head.

"You are special, my wolf likes you and feels a connection with you immediately. Like a daughter, nice to meet you Florence and Nayla. Welcome to our pack. I'm Alexander."

After that he greeted Max like an old friend. He had met his great-grandfather a few times and told a couple of stories while I went behind a tree to shift. Finn stood already with the others on the front porch of their house.

John's mother was giving them tea and cake, she was tiny, like me and had long blond, brown hair. When I stepped on the front porch, she wrapped me immediately in a hug. "Call me Jasmine dear."