Chapter 12 - where is she anyway

That evening we ate at Alexander's and Jasmine's place

That evening we ate at Alexander's and Jasmine's place. Bianca didn't come with us, she was 'tired' from the trip and not hungry. John's parents weren't really thrilled with her presence in the pack. They did want that John found a mate. But they felt that something wasn't right with her. Alexander got a call from Flo and left the room.

"She calls Alexander?" I asked Jasmine.

"Yes, she calls us every night. Their wolfs felt a connection, like a father-daughter bond."

"With whom?" John asked.

"Florence" Jasmine told him with a huge smile on her face "we love her like a daughter, she's a sweet girl. You would love her too John."

Alexander came back in with a big smile on his face. "They already have alliances with five packs and 3 covens. Flo sounded happier; they met some new people."

"Happier than when she was at the Moon Valley Pack?"

"Yes, she is. She was glad that they didn't stay long there. Look she send me a picture" and he showed his phone. A selfie from a smiling Max and Flo.

"Oh yes, she looks happier." Alexander showed the picture to Sarah and then to John. John took the phone and looked at it intrigued.

"Everything okay son?" Alexander smirked "she is beautiful uh... or are you looking at Max?"

"Yes, she is beautiful. But since you claimed her as your daughter, I believe she would be my sister." He gave the phone back with a smirk on his face.

Alexander shook his head with a smile on his lips.

I understood Finn's concern about Bianca, but I couldn't say anything to him

I understood Finn's concern about Bianca, but I couldn't say anything to him. Not yet at least. I needed to keep her close even though I didn't like her. The Snow Moon pack I visited in the North had a lot of trouble with rouges.

Bill, The Alpha, cheated on his mate with Bianca. His mate was at the time close to the boarders, when she felt the pain going through her from her mate cheating on her. When she collapsed on the ground from the pain, her friend alarmed the closest warriors. But they came too late, six rouges were waiting for them and killed the Luna.