Epiloog 1

4 months later (early November)

I was visiting the Moon Valley Pack with Sarah and Finn. Eve's due date could be any moment now and Finn being her brother, wanted to be their when his nephew came into the world. Normally John would have come along but he was needed in the south.

"Are you okay in their Flo?" Sarah asked through the bathroom door.

"Yes!" I yelled back "almost ready." I tried to assure her while I looked at the two blue lines. I relaxed again seeing the result. I knew that John would be thrilled to hear that I was pregnant.

The last couple of months were hectic and full off work. Being Queen as John, his mate came with a lot of responsibilities and even though I loved it, I was so tired all the time. John and I hadn't had that much free time for us, and I knew that he wasn't happy about it.

Three weeks after we announced being mates, I had my Luna ceremony and became the Queen.

Being so close to a man again brought back memories and John was so patient with me. The first days after that we found each other, he touched me all the time, kissed me every time he got the chance and slowly, I got used to see him in his boxers. I remember our first night that I was so nervous to be so close to a, almost naked man. After our first week together, he started to take a shower while he let the door to the bathroom open, I walked a couple of times in, seeing him. But it helped me to get used of him, to trust him.

Nayla pushed me to mate with him, but I needed time. Around the time that I became the Luna, I was comfortable around him being naked. And the night before my Luna ceremonie I slept in his arms, only with my panties on. It was a huge step for me. I knew that he had a hard time giving me time, but I was grateful for every minute he gave me. And I loved him even more because of that

After the ceremony we had a barbecue with the whole pack and all our guest. Afterwards John and I left for a couple of days. It was like a honeymoon. He surprised me with a trip to their family beach house, it was secluded, and we had a wonderful time there. The first night we marked each other, and he showed me how much he loved me. After our first time together, all my fear was gone. We did enjoy the beach, but we were more occupied with exploring each other's bodies.

*****

Frances became a pack member a day after Zane told everything to Simon. She did everything she could to bring Zane back to Simon. But Zane was very stubborn. 

When we came back, they had already started building the ranch. Sadly Zane went back home and Simon was disappointed and hurt, but Frances encouraged him to go after him. 4 days later Simon was back, he never told us what happened between him and Zane, but we knew it wasn't good. John called Zane's brother, asking him to keep an eye on Zane. He talked for a long time with Simon. He told him that Zane needed time to accept everything that has happened and that he needed to heal from his past. Simon understood that but he wanted to help Zane too. He wanted to help him heal.