Chapter 26 - I did kiss a lot of frogs before him

I walked towards Ravens house, I needed to talk to her

I walked towards Ravens house, I needed to talk to her. I was confused about my feelings. Xander opened the door for me "Hey Xander, is Raven home?" I asked him.

"Garden." He told me and I nodded at him before walking towards their garden at the back. Since she had found between the books off her grandmother a little herb book, she started planting herbs. With her so connected to nature it looked like they grew faster. She also started to experiment with them guided by her grandmother. She already created us a tea of herbs that masked our scent. 

"Raven!" I called out to her. She turned around but gone was the happy girl that I got to know the past months. "Hey what's wrong Raven?" I asked her and I saw her eyes flick over to the house. She pulled her finger before her lips. "Nothing. Do you want to go for walk?"

30 minutes later we were in the stables combing our horses. "He wants to mark me before the 21st." She said quietly

"Is that bad?" I asked her confused.

"I don't know, it gives me the feeling that he doesn't trust me or that he believes that I am not strong enough."

"Raven, he loves you. He just want to complete your bond. And probably show everyone that you are taken." I laughed.

"We share already a bond like that. Expect for his mark..."

"You mated with him? I thought you were going to wait."

She laughed quietly "Nope, I couldn't hold it anymore. Do you know how torturous it is to sleep every night next to your mate and not get aroused? Especially with his large hot body pressed against..."

"Yeah, yeah I understand Raven."

"What Flo? Are you a prude? It's just sex."

I groaned "stop Raven. I am not a prude. It is just..." I sighed "you know that I was raped?"

"Yes, I know Flo."

"Well, that's my first and last experience with sex."

"What? You have never had a boyfriend?"

"No Raven, I was waiting for my mate. And you know how that turned out."

"Chris never tried with you?"

"Nope. But the day that I went to reject him he did ask me if I wanted to join them."

"That's disgusting."

"It was."

"So, you saw it all?"

"I wasn't paying attention to his body Raven; I was there to reject him."

"Not even a little glance?"

"No, the only thing I know is that he could go on for hours. He had quite an endurance."

We both looked at each other and busted out laughing just when Chris stepped in. He looked at us like we were crazy women. "What could make you 2 laugh like that?" He asked.