Chapter 16 - we can't turn back time

She nodded and sighed "he was yes

She nodded and sighed "he was yes. Apparently, the rouges had help from vampires and humans, they used wolfsbane and silver. Xander was heavily injured, he was out for almost 2 months, and after that still very weak. When he finally woke up, he told me about his mate, thinking about her kept him fighting to recover. When he was finally able to go look for her it was too late. She was gone."

"What happened after that?" I asked Rose.

"He came back but became fast depressed. He was miserable, we all tried to help him, he felt his mate but couldn't find her." She spoke.

"Then his wolf went crazy he took more and more over. They had seen, felt, and smelt their mate. They believed that she was gone for good." I muttered.

"Indeed." Rose said quietly.

"I remember that Alpha Eric his dad called me to ask what he needed to do with a feral wolf. When I came to visited, he didn't look any more like this." I showed the picture.

"No, he was more wolf than human."

"When did he died?" I asked quietly.

"He... uh never died. He is still in our pack." she choked on her tears "he is locked away in the dungeon. To protect the pack. My parents and I couldn't let him go."

"Oh my god." Sarah quaked. "Raven is with Flo, maybe she can visit him, bring him back?" she looked so hopeful.

"I think he is too far gone, Xander" she shocked on her tears, Mason pulled her closer "my brother is gone." Rose sighed.

"True, but from what I have heard from Flo, Raven needs to have some closure." My mother said.

"Indeed, Flo told me that Raven kept looking for him Rose, she never forgot him. I also think that she needs the closure." Finn said

"And maybe she can pull him back." Mason suggested and we all looked at him like he was dumb. "What? You never know. Love and mates are something powerful love. That he is still alive... maybe the thought of his mate keeps him alive." Mason defended himself.

"Maybe, but I dare not hope for that." She said quietly.

"Okay, so I call Flo and explain her everything. Maybe she and Raven want to visit your home pack. If they go Rose, do you want to go to the Crescent Moon pack, get to know Raven?" I asked her.

"Yes, I really would like that. If that's okay Alpha?"

"Of course, that's okay Rose. And please, John is fine. I'm going to call Flo."

I stepped out and called her. She picked up quickly. "Something wrong for tomorrow, John?"

"No no, it's about Raven... and her mate. We found him."

"Really?! That's great. Wait... Raven!" she shouted.

"FLO! Wait!" I yelled.

"What? Why?"