✨TIME MATTERS✨

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVELY READERS 🎆💖

HERE IS A NEW YEAR'S GIFT FOR YOU GUYS. I KNOW THIS STORY HAS BECOME EVERYONE'S FAVOURITE SO HERE IT IS. ENJOY IT!

_______________________________________

Soon after the engagement ceremony, all the guests left and the family after doing the following work was leaving. The bride and groom already went home along with cheetah. Pushpa ji, Noor Jahan and Shehzad Mallik left in a car. While Karishma, Santosh and Haseena decided to take another car. Karishma and Santu came down thinking Haseena was bringing the car.
Haseena brought the bike stopped right in front of Karishma's foot. Santu gets scared and pushes Karishma in the front. Haseena had changed into her casuals wear.

"Yo hot girls!!", Haseena almost shouts.

"Giraffe tumara dimag churan hai?", Karishma said getting scared.

"Diii!! Aisa koun karta hai??", Santu said getting shocked.

"The Haseena Mallik", haseena said with pride.

Karishma goes to Haseena and hits her her head and with this both began their cat fight. Santu was enjoying this but after 5 minutes she was bored and she was already tired because of the ceremony.

"Giraffeee... Kisi din hum tumara sar phod denge...!", Karishma said in annoyance and hits her.

"Haan hum jaise bolenge aao dayano ki maharani humara sar phad do...", Haseena replied, hitting her back.

"Chup hojao aap dono!!!", Santu shouts and both immediately stops. "Hum bahut thak gaye aur hume ghar jana hai abhi!"

Haseena threw the car keys to Santu and she caught it.

"Tum Ayaan Bhai ki car lekar Ghar jao hum dono aate hai. Chalo bakri..", Haseena said.

"Okay hasu di", Santu said and left from there.

"Come on bakri... Jaldi baitho.", Haseena said excitedingly

"Par kahan raat k 12 baje.", Karishma asked in confusion.

"Hum ne promise Kiya tha na ki jab tak hum yahan hai roz long drive par jayenge. Toh bas humara promise nibha rahe hai.", Haseena said. 

"Aaj bhi giraffe? Are you serious? Kitne thaki Hui ho tum. Matlab hum hai. Subah se kitna kaam kiya hai tum ne... Mtlb hum ne", Karishma said then tried to cover up.

"Toh mtlb tumhe nai aana bakri?", Haseena asked.

"Hum ne aisa kab kaha?", Karishma questions her back.

"Tumare matlab ka matlab toh yehi tha.", Haseena replied. "Theek hai ghar chalo.", She says making a fake sad face.

Karishma sat on the side ways because of her lehenga and held Haseena tight. "Ab chalo... Magar humari long drive pe."

"Sach mein??", Haseena asked in excitement.

"Haan...! Aur hum abhi bol rahe hai. Haldi, shaadi aur reception par bhi hume humari ride chahiye. Koi bahana nai chalega.", Karishma said looking at Haseena from the mirror.

"Done. Captain at your service.", Haseena said and starts the bike.

After a long ride on unknown road with unknown feelings both were enjoying the summer night. The weather was perfect, leaves singing along with breeze. The highway was mostly empty except the speed vehicles passing by.

"Kaisa lag raha hai?", Haseena broke the long silence.

"I'm feeling completely refreshed. Itne tiring day k baad shyd ye bahut zaroori tha...", Karishma said, making her grip tighter on Haseena.