046 | WAY DOWN WE GO

third chapter in the
QUADRUPLE UPDATE !!!!

( make sure you've read chapters
44 and 45 )

046 | WAY DOWN WE GO

( way down we go — kaleo )

" and they will run you down
down til you go
yeah, so you can't crawl no more
and way down we go "

" and they will run you down down til you goyeah, so you can't crawl no moreand way down we go "

MANHATTAN,
NEW YORK

THE LAST BATTLE | PART 1
______________________________

"THE BULLET, OR THE ARROW...."

In a matter of minutes—the final battle was to begin. Allison Argent stood before her arsenal of weaponry, in one hand—she held a bullet. In the other—a silver arrow. Both laced in the final traces of the world's most lethal wolfsbane—in strong enough of a dosage to kill even a Demon-Werewolf.

It was Theo's voice taunting her—as he appeared beside her, his hallucinatory voice whispering into Allison's ear.

"The bullet—it's classic." said the Raeken voice, "It's the same way her father bit the dust, there's some sort of symbolic nature to that. But I will say—it'll be over far too quickly. I don't need to remind you that she's supposed to suffer, do I?"

"All I have to do is stop her heart beating." Allison said, void of a single emotion on her face as she stared at the two weapons in her hands—"That doesn't mean I have to make it hurt."

The illusion of Theo scoffed, walking out from behind Allison to in front of her, as his head tilted to the side with a condescending look.

"You've gone soft..." he said, sounding unimpressed, "You're a revenant, Allison—revenant's don't get soft."

"She'll die either way— you're getting what you want." Allison murmured under her breath, "Who cares how long it takes?"

"I do." he replied, glancing at the silver arrow instead of the bullet— "Go with the arrow."

Allison didn't reply. She knew Theo was dead—she knew he was just some form of ghost, some figment of the imagination derived from the revenant sire bond. She was also hyper-aware of Lydia—who was tied to a chair, duct-taped over the mouth a few meters away. Any time Allison would start talking—Lydia would get a confused look on her face.

Because there was no one else there— not in Lydia's eyes at least.

"Come on, Allison—" Theo said with a tone of persuasion— "The arrow—that's your signature, isn't it? One silver arrow to Aspen Bellator's heart—it's perfection. You'll actually be able to watch the life leave her eyes— but with a bullet, it's all over in a second."