𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 50 : 𝐵𝐸𝐶𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑂𝑁𝐸

Reena leaned her head on Rocky's shoulder. Both were sitting next to eachother and seeing their wedding pic which was projected in front of them. "We didn't changed... Not even a single thing changed!!!" Reena said. "True!!!" Rocky smiles kissing her hair. She remembered something so sat up straight and turned to sit opposite to him.

"So you waited 1 and half years to propose me??" She asked. "Kind of... Actually whenever I tried to confess, something happened to stop me from doing that... So finally I decided let's make this proposal be the most special surprise you'll ever get!!!" He shrugged.

"Wait... Rocky you remembered everything and still acted so cool when Kamal was behind me all the times... He used to hold my hands and even hugged me. But you stayed cool as a cucumber. How???" She asked.

"What can I do??? I have to be calm because I was acting like Yuva by then... But one time I twisted his hand when he talked bad about you and me!!!!" Rocky said.

"Really?? But he never told me" she said. "Ofcourse how can he tell that to you?? It will be a great insult for him!!!" Rocky said and put his finger on her lips... "Are you seriously going to talk about that Kamal honey???" He asked. She shook her head negatively and controlled her giggle like how he is calling Kamal honey all the time after their argument.

She again saw the picture and all the memories flashed in her mind like a thunderstorm. "I thought I am going to get every happiness that I deserved" she said. Rocky understood she is feeling the pain through her eyes. "When I got pregnant... Fathima ma told me to wait until you come back. But I wanted to tell you that time itself!!!" She said with a wry smile. 

"We never got a perfect family in our life... But after getting pregnant I thought our family is going to be completed. You, me and our baby!!!" She said. Rocky held her hand and controlled his tears. He can't get weak because she is already breaking he needs to handle her.

"You didn't said anything that time when I told you about our baby... But through your eyes I understood your happiness. For the first time I saw your eyes getting wet.... But in few seconds they made it my last meet with you!!!" She blinked her tears out. Rocky pulled her into a hug, caressing her hair and patting her back.

"I became mother but never got to feel the motherhood!!!" She said. Rocky shushed her and cupped her face to make her look at his eyes. "We have whole new life to live Chinna... And I know we already wasted years... Still let's just forget all this and start our life in a new way!!!" He kissed her forehead. She nods and went to turn off the projector.

Rocky may have consoled her but he was still feeling the pain of losing his wife and the baby at the same time... That too in front of his eyes. His pain and guilty was clearly visible in his face and Reena noticed it. She thought of cheering him up.

"Hey... How the hell you know my exact size???" She asked. He came out of his guilty land and saw her face for a second. "What?? This outfit looks like made for me... Ofcourse it is made for me only but how come it fits me so well??" She asked folding her hands. "Come on Chinna... I know your exact size!!!" He winked.

Her eyes widened in shock. "It's very simple as you said we didn't changed... That's true, You are still in the same size" He said scanning her top to bottom. She turned her head to hide her blush. He went near her and hugged her from behind placing his chin on her shoulder. "I know every inch of you!!!" He whispered in her ears.

"Dirty boy, stay away from me!!" She said and jerked out of his hold. She started moving but Rocky held her hand. "Not anymore babe!!!" He winked making her blush. He snapped his fingers two times which makes Reena confused at his action. Next moment the lights around the garden started blinking making the place more beautiful.