𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 18 : 𝑀𝐸𝐻𝐴𝐵𝑂𝑂𝐵𝐴

Yuva and Reena shifted their luggages to hotel. Reena booked all the rooms in the hotel.... and she picked exact room in which Rocky and Reena stayed after their wedding for herself... She got to know this from those kids Shiva, Anuj, Fareed, Aslam.... Who is now in their 50s. They came and met with Reena. "Thank you so much for this!!" She said. "We'll do anything for you bhabhi!!" Shiva (One of them) said.

She placed the bags in the bed, which they handed over her. She took out the outfits from it and wore it. She looked herself in the mirror.... "Wow... I am looking exactly like the way I was in my dreams...." She said.

"Sir... Mam is so romantic!!" The manager said to Yuva. "What??"He blinked. "She booked all the rooms so that you guys can get privacy... You are lucky to have a wife like that, Who is spending so much money for you... I too have a wife who doesn't even give me pocket money!!" The manager said sadly and went. "What the hell??" Yuva thought and went to her room. He knocked but the door opened. He saw in but she wasn't there. He came out to search for her. She was in the balcony.
He came there and looked at her. She was in her simple lehanga. He scanned her from to top to bottom.

 He scanned her from to top to bottom

He was mesmerized with her new look

He was mesmerized with her new look. He liked her outfit a lot... She was there playing with the kids not knowing someone has already gone flat because of her.

He sat there admiring her

He sat there admiring her... But one phone call interrupted him. She heard it and looked at him. He was still looking at her with same adoration. "Your phone is ringing!!" She said. He blinked and came from his dream world. He attended it and went away from her. Those kids she was playing with, are the grandsons of those people she used to play with in 80s.

"Do I look exactly like that Reena??" She asked. "Yes bhabhi!!" Shiva said. "But Bhai has changed a lot!!" He said. "Yeah... Even in my dreams he has long beard but now he is having short one!!' she said. "Did you get any memory back??" He asked. "No yaar...." She said. "Did Bhai has any memory??" He asked. "I think no... Because he act so distant, if he remember everything he will tell me right!! Infact i think he doesn't even get any dreams like that... I am the one who is suffering here!!" She said.

She wanted to recreate all those scene she saw in her dream. Then she changed her dress again.

She was standing in the exact place

She was standing in the exact place. Waiting for him to come. He came there as she expected. She asked those people to blow some air in the curtains beforehand. So when he came it started flying in the same way. Yuva turned back and saw her in those beautiful black lehanga. She started walking towards him.

She walked around him. And finally stood in front of him. "Congra....." Before she completes he again got a call. He went away from her. "Argh... Who is calling him again and again!!" She screamed. "Arey bhabhi let's do some other scene!!" Aslam said. "Enough for today!!" She said and barged to her room.

It was night... She was looking through the window. Someone knocked her door. She thought it's Yuva. But it was Aslam, Fareed, Shiva and Anuj. "What happened??" She asked. "Bhabhi Fathima ma forgot to tell you something!!" Fareed said. "What??" She asked. They looked at eachother. "Guys... Tell me!!" She said. "After Reena bhabhi's death... Rockybhai told her to keep the things which was close to her safely.... So Fathima ma dug those things in this place!!" He said.

"It means those things are still safe here??" She asked. They nodded. "OMG... But where??" She asked. "She just gave us a blueprint like structure... We have to find it!!" They said. She grabbed that paper in her hand. "Fine let's go and find this!!" She said. "But bhabhi it's too late... We just wanted to give it to you!!" Shiva said. "I don't wanna waste any time!!" She said.

These 5 people reached to the garden and started digging the place. They were cautiously doing it. After few hours they all got tired. "Bhabhi can we find this tomorrow??" Anuj asked. She doesn't wanted to give up. "But..." She said. "Bhabhi... I think I found something!!" Fareed said. They slowly removed the mud and saw a box. They all smiled looking at eachother.

"What is going on here??" The voice came from behind. Reena looked at him blankly. "I am asking you... What are you doing with this uncles??" Yuva asked folding his hands. "Uncles??" Aslam asked. "How can you call us like that??" Shiva asked. "My father will be in your age.... What do you expect me to call you... brothers??" Yuva asked. Reena rolled her eyes.

"And what is that in your hands??" He asked looking at the box. They gave it to Reena. "Bhabhi keep it safe!!" They said. "Bhabhi??" He asked shrinking his forehead. "You don't understand!!" She said. He shook his head. "So you guys are stealing the things from here??" He asked. "Asking like if you are the owner of this building??" She said. "May be...." He replied. Reena looked at the others. "It already late... You guys go and take rest!!" She said ignoring him and went to her room.

She opened the box. There was so many pictures, one bangle set which was red in color, nuptial chain... Which was her's once upon a time, two diaries were there. One was fully dark in color and the other one was bright with so many colors. She looked through the photos first. It had Reena's childhood pics.... Her mom and her dad pics. But it didn't had any Rocky-Reena pic. She decided to read the diaries. She picked the dark one first.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉