𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 46: 𝑊𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝑃𝐿𝐴𝑁??

Two days went Rocky again kept his distance from Reena. She tried to start conversation but he seemed so distant. And she too was busy with her works so she didn't reacted for this. Inbetween Nakul was searching for the lady but it seemed like a failure because he doesn't know anything about her properly.

It was Saturday so Zoya and Reena went for shopping. Mahir's birthday was coming so Zoya asked Reena's help with that. Half day went like that for Reena.

"Ree!!" Zoya said. "What Zoya factor???" Reena asked. "Did you made peace with Rocky sir???" Zoya asked. "Kind of..." Reena replied. "Why don't you tell him everything??" Zoya asked. "I already said that I love him... And now also I gave him clear signals that I am ready to start a new life with him... Now it's in his hand to apologise to me and ask my hands in marriage!!!" Reena said.

"Hmm... How much I know about Rocky sir... He is intelligent and would have already got a idea that you are not hating him now. Then why he still didn't asked you to marry him???" Zoya asked. "Who knows?? Even I think again something is wrong with him... Past two days he started behaving distant. Like he did when he came back from Australia!!!" Reena said.

Zoya let out a huge breath and closed her eyes. "I just wish this time you people won't start fighting with eachother!!!" She said. Reena rolls her eyes. She finally dropped Zoya in her home.

Reena was singing her favourite song and driving back to Gowda mansion. She reached the entrance. She was singing and dancing because she thought no one will be there. But Rocky was in the hallway looking at her surprised.

Her eyes too fall on him. She gave him a bright smile which actually shocked Rocky. He couldn't understand why she is doing this to him. How can she play with him like that. But her eyes.... That always spoke the truth so he is in a dilemma. Suddenly she noticed there are two more people assembled there. "Sakshi???" Reena asked and ran towards her to give her a tight hug.

Her husband was also there. "How did you came here?? I mean where did you got the address??" Reena asked. "Rocky told us!!!" Sakshi said. "Why you called him instead of calling me??" Reena asked. "We wanted to give a surprise to you!!!" Sakshi said. "Guess what?? You are pregnant.... But people in pregnancy don't go to other's houses to inform it.... Then what it could be???" Reena asked.

"Do I really need a excuse to meet you??" Sakshi asked. "No... But still I know you, so tell me what it is??" Reena asked. "It's my sister's wedding!!!" Sakshi said finally accepting the fact about her arrival. Rocky shook his head. "I told you nah she is like this!!!" Reena said to Rocky. He smiled.

"Leave it guys... When you both are going to marry??" Sakshi's husband asked. Reena quickly held Rocky's hand. "Soon!!!" She said with so much of happiness. Rocky looked at her confused. "Again she seems geniunely happy about our wedding.... But is she lying???" He thought.

"Wow you know to play guitar???" Sakshi asked looking at Rocky who was in a deep thought having it in his hands. May be he was in Reena's thought like why he gifted him that... Only to pretend her love. "Yeah!!!" Rocky said with a smile. "Can you play it for us??" Sakshi asked pulling her husband near. "Why not???" Rocky asked.

Sakshi and her husband sat together. Rocky was standing in the middle. Reena, Lee and Sanaya were sitting next to eachother. Rocky started playing guitar and singing.

Paas Aaiye Ki Ham Nahin Aaenge Baar-Baar.... Baahen Gale Men Daal Ke Ham Ro Le Zaar-Zaar....

(Come closer to me, because I won't be coming again and again... Put your arms around me and let us cry out...)