𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 22 : 𝐺𝐸𝑇𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝑌 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑃𝑂𝑆𝐴𝐿?

As Reena and Ayush planned the party was going to be in retro theme. They took responsibility for the decorations. Reena informed Arjun(her school friend) who is a designer now. She informed him about the costumes she wants. Specially she told him to arrange two costumes. (We all know who's costumes she is talking about😋).

Her dad got shocked with Reena and Ayush's involvement in these things. Because he knows both of them aren't a fan of business trips or parties. They always stayed away from those things but this time it was different. Little he know that Reena is planning something and Ayush is helping her in that. Yuva was fuming in anger. Because he wants to destroy them, but they are partying for their 15th year anniversary.

But to light up his mood, One notification popped up in his phone. He saw it. "Done!!" It read. Suddenly a bright smile.... Oops its an evil smirk. He was staring at Rajendra Shetty who was glowing in the happiness. "Soon I am gonna wipe it off from your face Mr. Shetty!!" He thought. But to interrupt his thoughts he saw Reena who was playing and laughing with Ayush inbetween the decorations.

He knows that she will also get hurt in this... But he doesn't had any other options. That moment Arjun called her. "What dude?? Costumes ready??" She asked. "You gave me your sample dress and all... What about him?? I want to know his size... So that the shirt will fit him perfectly!!" Arjun said. Reena shifted her gaze on Yuva. He was busy with the other works. "I'll text you in a moment!!" She said. She wanted to give that outfit to Yuva as a surprise. So she can't ask him..she went to his room to find his shirt size.

She saw his room was a mess. "Can't he clean his room??" She thought. She took one of his shirt from the messy couch. She saw it and quickly texted Arjun his size. She turned back and got hit in a wall.... Well it's not wall... It's him. "What are you doing here??" She asked. "I think that's my question!!" He said. Before she replies he continued. "So you are stealing things from my room??" He asked. "Excuse me.... Why you always thinks that I am stealing something?? Even in KGF you said the same when me and those kids..." She said. He interrupted. "Kids???? They are uncles!!!" He said.

"Yeah whatever... So tell me why you think that I am stealing everywhere like my whole family are thieves???" She asked. "Because they are!!" He said in a low tone. "What??" She asked. "Well what do you think if someone enters your room and going through your things??" He asked. She didn't said anything. "See... You also think the same nah... Fine leave it and tell me what exactly you are doing in my room??" He asked.

"You know right that I am the party planner... I am also organising the costumes... So I came here to know your size!!" She said. "Are you designing our dress??" He asked clearly indicating that he is asking about them. She blinked. "Not only for us..." She said waving her hands between them. "I am designing for everyone!!" She lied.

He nodded. "But you would have asked me about it... Why to do these sneaky things??" He asked. "I saw you were busy so I came in!!" She said throwing his shirt on him. "Keep it dude!!" She said and came out of his room not giving him any opportunities to question her again.

NEXT DAY :
Arjun send her the pics of the outfits she asked. It look pretty good in the pics. She asked him to deliver it to her house. Because if she goes to take delivery then Yuva also be with her and if he notices the package then he will understand that she bought only for him and herself. Which Reena doesn't wanted.

She got her package. She opened it and found it ditto as her expectations. She took Yuva's outfit and went to his room. Yuva rushed out of his room. He looked stressed. "What happened??" She asked. "Nothing... You just stay in... Because I am going out for some work!!" He said and went in a jet speed. She kept the outfit in his and room. She was curious to know what happened to him. So she followed him.

He took her car. So she got keys from Ayush and took his car. She was on the road driving but couldn't find where his car went. She hit the steering in frustration. Still the weather seemed cool. So she cleared her head and started driving. She actually loves driving. It helps her feel fresh and energised.

She noticed her car in front of a club. " "Coming to club is his urgent work??" She thought. She parked the car and entered that club. It was Sharat Gowda's club. Reena and her colleague one time came there for some party. It didn't looked like anyone is enjoying it. A stressful atmosphere was there. She then saw a girl standing behind someone... It was Yuva. "Is this Sanaya??" She thought. In seconds fight sequence started. Reena somewhat understood that Yuva is fighting for Sanaya. "But why??" She thought.

After minutes of fighting. The men who fought with Yuva ran away from that club. Sanaya came in front and hugged Yuva. He hugged her back. Reena can see that Sanaya is scared still a part of her didn't liked her near him. Yuva held her hand and went out of the club. Reena followed them from distance. They sat in the table in front of a tea shop. Actually Reena is the one who introduced that place to him. Her blood started boiling how can he bring her to their place. "What is wrong with me??... Sanaya looks like they have misbehaved with her and Yuva is just making her feel good... How insensitive I can be!!" She asked herself.

Yuva wiped her tears and held her hands to calm her. They sat next to eachother without talking anything. Reena actually liked Yuva gesture towards her. He was so calm and gave her space to recover. "I am okay!!" Sanaya said. "Good!!" Yuva said. Reena was standing away from them so she couldn't hear their voices. She started moving forward slowly to hear it.

"I missed you Rocky!!" She said. Still Reena didn't reached the right spot so she didn't heard it. Finally she stood where she can hear them. Yuva smiled. "Shall we leave??" He asked. "No I want to be with you!!" She said. "Fine... I'll stay with you until you want!!" He said. Reena blinked and cracky question came in her mind. "Even if I ask him to come home... Will he stay with her??". "Why I am being so selfish??" She thought.

"Baby... My dad also started searching for a groom... When will you accept my love... Even my dad wants you as his son-in-law. But you are not saying anything properly so he is doing this!!!" She said. "What the hell??? So her whole family wants him??" Reena thought. Yuva let out a huge breath. "Sweety... You are a nice girl... And i seriously like you... But I don't feel anything like that and I can't marry you...!!" He said calmly. If it was some other time Yuva would have taunted her because of this irritating question. But she was hurt now so he talked to her politely.
"But I love you... And i do anything for you... If you don't like the way I am, tell me I'll change myself!!" Sanaya said. "See... You don't need to change yourself okay... Just don't lose your self respect for anyone... Not for me or any other person!!!.... You should stand strong and if someone doesn't wants you in their life, leave them and prove you are worth more than that!!" Yuva said. "Why he is even giving her these lectures??? It seems like she is not getting any of it!!" Reena said.

"Are you in love with someone??" Sanaya asked. Reena started biting her nails. Because she too got curious to know the answer for it. Yuva parted his lips to say something but before that he saw Reena's hand bag there. "She is hiding here??" He thought. "Answer me!!" Sanaya said. "No!!" Yuva said. Reena was feeling happy and sad at the same time. One side she is happy that he is not in love... But the other side why he still not fall for her. This thought made her sad.

"Isn't it love at first sight for Rocky??" She thought.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉

So guys we all know what is Reena's plan for that party... But what about Rocky??
Is he going to accept her love?? Or reject her like she did in 1978?? Or he will do or reveal something else??

Any guess???😝