𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 6 : 𝑁𝐼𝐶𝐾 𝑁𝐴𝑀𝐸𝑆

Yuva was standing in the terrace looking at the moon... "Tomorrow is the day I lost you 13 years ago!!" He said. Reena was in her room sitting near the window and she too saw the moon. "In few months I am going to marry Kamal... But still I don't know if it was a right decision or not!!" She said. She put air pods and started listening to her favourite songs. She saw someone's shadow falling in the building in front of her.

"Who is in terrace??" She thought and went to see that person. She saw Yuva folding hands behind his back and looking at the moon peacefully... "Ohoo... Mr. Rowdy... You like all these kind of things??" She asked. He was not in a state to give her any sassy reply so he kept quiet. She went near him.... "I thought you only like alcohol, cigarette, girls, etc,etc,...." She said. Finally Yuva got his voice back.

"You too like alcohol nah... I have saw you in club... You are drinking like there is no tomorrow...... What I think is I should tell that tubelight, when you marry him and go to his house, he should keep beer bottle in the entrance... So that you can..." He said and before he completes she completed it... "Kicked the bottle??" She asked. What?? He asked. "I don't know... It sounded like I have already heard it somewhere" she said.

He waited her to explode in anger but she lost in her own thoughts. "It happens!! They say some name for that..." He said. Deja Vu?? She asked. He nodded. They both became silent for few minutes. "Hey... Wait... How dare you called Kamal as tubelight??" She asked. "Wow... I think your name should also be tubelight 2.0... because very late reaction " he said. She should have get offended with it but she smiled. He looked at her surprised.

So you give nicknames for everyone?? She asked. "Yup... It's my hobby, you know!!" He said sarcastically. "Like... Your dad is Grouchy Shetty!!" He said. Her eyes widened... "Hey" she said. "Let me complete.... Your mom beauty queen" he said touching his heart. She shook her head negatively. "Your brother... Chhota packet or Chintu!!" He said. "Hey... I can only call him as Chintu... You can't!?" She said. "Then confirm.. I'll call him Chintu now onwards" he said.

She hit his arms playfully. He chuckled. "Then... You??" He said putting his finger on his chin indicating that he is thinking. "Alluring Shetty!!" He said. She looked at him surprised. Even he doesn't know why he becomes this much expressive in front of her. He cleared his throat. "I mean... There are so many names for you... Like Wild kitty, Grumpy girl,.... Kill lady!!"he said looking at her top to bottom. He tried to distract her but again said what he feels for her. She didn't say anything.

Both started looking at the moon again. She disconnected the air pod connection and the song she was hearing before she reached terrace started playing.

"And just call on me , ah
Just call my name
Like you'll need me....
In the middle of the night!!"
- Elley Duhé

She tried to off it but he stopped her... "It's good... May be situation song" he said and winked at her. "In your dreams Mr Rowdy!!" She said but didn't changed the song.

NEXT DAY :
Yuva, Reena, Ayush and Lee went to a mall for shopping. "Where is Aarvi?? Did you called her??" Reena asked Ayush. "She'll be here in 5 minutes!!" He replied. Who is Aarvi?? Lee asked somewhat interested in her. Yuva shook his head. "My girlfriend!!" Ayush said. "Oh..." Lee said pouting. Reena giggled. "Poor you!!" She said. Lee looked at the ceiling and gave a defeated sign.

Aarvi joined them... Then she, Reena and Ayush walked with eachother and Yuva walked with Lee few steps behind them. "Bhai... what if I call our boys to come here and ask them to act like harming Reena and her brother??" Lee said. "But why??" Yuva asked. "Then you will fight with them and score in front of Reena and become a hero!!!" He said.

"Abey.... I don't need fight sequence to prove that I am a hero.... I am already one... but what I think is villain suits me better!!" Yuva said. ""That too correct Bhai!!" Lee said.

"Oh god... Chipkali" Lee said looking at the girl who is running towards them. Yuva saw her and thought "No!!". She pushed Reena and Ayush aside and hugged Yuva... What the hell?? Reena asked and gritted her teeth looking how tightly she is hugging him.

Reena signalled to come near her. Who is she?? She asked in his ears. "Chipkali!!" He said. "I can see that... But I am asking about her name and who is she??" She said. "Her name Sanaya!!... Bhai's half girlfriend!!" He said. "Half girlfriend???" Reena asked.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉