𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 15 : 𝑀𝑂𝑁𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑅

Reena planned to visit Bangalore but she didn't talked about this to Yuva. It was 5:30 p.m, both Yuva and Reena were busy at their work. Yuva got a call "Sir it's an important meeting you need to attend it!!" His PA said. "In half an hour Reena's shift will end and I need to be with her" he thought. "Fine I will come", he said. He reached his cabin, changed his dress and wore a classy black suit. He called VM to come and pick up Reena.

Reena searched for Yuva but he was nowhere. So she came out of her office. VM was waiting for her in the entrance. "Where is he??" She asked. "He had some important work, so he called me!!" He replied. "Important work? Still, can't he leave me alone?? Why to call VM uncle... I am not a kid who doesn't know my own address!!" She thought. Suddenly one Idea cracked in her head. "VM uncle I am thirsty... Can you go and get me some drink??" She asked. He nodded and went to bring her something to drink.

Reena used this chance, took her car out and started driving. Yuva's meeting ended. He changed his clothes and came down but VM was standing there nervous. "Where is Reena??" He asked. "I don't know!!" VM replied. "What the fuck.... I called you here to take her home... Not to give this kind of irresponsible answers!!" He roared. Without wasting any time he started his "Bugatti Centodieci" to reach her.

He saw her car near beach

He saw her car near beach. He came out of his car and search for her, but she was nowhere. He sat in a rock there to calm himself and clear his mind. He heard her voice from distance. He reached there quickly. "Look at this innocent face... Ready to get ruined by us!!" One guy said. Five people surrounded her. She slapped the guy who said that. "How dare you??" The guy barked and raised his hand to slap her, but Yuva shot him straight in his hand before it reaches her.

Reena jerked by that gun shot sound. She pushed them and ran towards Yuva. "Did anyone hurted you??" He asked. She looked at him silently. His gaze become dark. "I have asked you something??" He roared. Her breathing started heavy hearing his loud voice. She pointed the guy who held her hand tightly and tried to kiss her. Nerves popped in his forehead and he was literally fuming.

She can sense that none of them going home alive. Because Yuva was looking at them like they were his prey and he looked exactly like a monster who is going to kill each of them mercilessly. Then he started his hunting. He beated them ruthlessly. Reena understood that he is violent and dark more then she assumed. Blood, blood and blood is the only thing she was seeing right now. If some other person saw this, they would have fainted but Reena was observing his every action normally.

He was unstoppable.... even if she tried to stop, she would have failed. He almost killed everyone. He then called Lee. Lee came and gave him new clothes. He changed his shirt and took Reena with him in her car. They whole journey to their home only continued silence. They reached home. But didn't got off of the car. "I am sorry!!" She whispered. He hit the car window with his hand in irritation. Then he held her shoulders. She shivered.

"What the fuck was that??? Didn't i told you don't go anywhere alone?? What if they did something to you??" He yelled. Tears came out of her eyes and she was scared to see him like that. He pushed her lightly and calmed himself in a moment. "Don't cry!!" He said now his voice was calm and concerned. "See Reena you are not a kid anymore... There is some danger clouding above your head... So just try to be responsible" he said. She nods.

"Hey... Look at me!!" He said and held her face gently. "I know you don't like me or people around you who wants to control you... But the thing is I don't want to control you... I am just here to protect you... And trust me... One day you will live your life as the way you want!!" He said. She felt some sort of promise in his words. She hugged him tightly as if her whole life is depending on it. All her fear vanished reaching in his arms.

They stayed in that position for a while. She broke the hug. Now their faces were an inch away from each other. They both know, that they crave for each other. She closed her eyes giving him a sign to initiate. He took it and crashed his rough lips on her delicate one. Still somehow he thought she will oppose... But instead she kissed him back. It was their first kiss... But it felt like they were used to it. It lasted for a minute when sudden realisation hit her hard.... That she is engaged to someone else.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉