𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 17 : 𝐻𝐸𝑅𝑂𝐼𝐶 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐸

Reena heard that voice and turned behind to see that old lady struggled to sit. One guy held her hand and helped her to sit. "Come here!!" She said. Reena took baby steps and went near her. That old lady squeezed her eyes to see if Reena is really standing in front of her. "You came back??" She asked. Reena sat next to her and saw her face clearly... It had wrinkles yet a most familiar face. "Fathima ma??" Reena asked with hesitation.

"You came back and remember my name also??" Fathima ma asked. "Can you all please leave us alone??" Reena asked. Everyone went out leaving them alone. "How did this even happened?? You are here... So he will also be here right??" Fathima ma asked coughing. Reena gave her a glass of water. "Are you talking about Rocky??" She asked. "Yes beta..." Fathima ma said. "So Rocky is real??" She asked blinking. What?? Fathima ma asked.

Reena told her everything about her dreams and why she decided to visit here. "I wanna see Rocky's real face!!" Reena said. "But no one has his photo beta!!" Fathima ma replied. Reena gave a defeated sign. "There is hero stone which has his face!!" Fathima ma said. "Wow... Then i want to see it!!" Reena said. "But it is dug inside the ground!!" She replied.

All her hopes started fading... She thought of making Yuva and Fathima ma meet. But she doesn't know why it felt like Yuva and Rocky aren't same. The aura they have was somewhat different. "Yeah both are ruthless. But Rocky was a possessive one and confessed his love without hesitation but Yuva is not like that"she thought. Still Reena herself didn't had the clarity about that story so she wanted to know it in other way.

Reena tried to sleep but all these things didn't let her sleep. She was standing in the balcony and the mines, she saw in her dreams was in front of her view... But it was empty now. She heard some noise in that place. Trench digging machines and excavator machines were there. She came out of her room and tried to knock Yuva's room door. But she stopped and reached out of the hotel without informing him.

She reached that place and saw people were busy talking about something. She asked one guy who looked like an instructor to them. "What are guys doing??" She asked. "I myself don't know... I am working in News 24 channel and they send me here to excavate one stone!!" He replied uninterested. "Heroic stone??" She asked excitement filled her eyes. "Yeah... Somewhat like that!!" He said. "Can I stay here until you excavate... Please!!" She said. "Fine!!... But why are so interested in this??" He asked. "I don't know!!" She said.

People have started digging the place. Reena was nervously waiting for that stone to be excavated. She was biting her nails and praying to God for that stone to be found. After sometime one guy screamed that he found something. "I just wished it will be that stone!!" She said to herself. Finally they found the bravery stone. It was huge. Reena looked at that shocked. They started cutting the ropes around it.

The place was dark so she couldn't see the face in the stone clearly. But suddenly she got some light. The people in the surrounding came up with light and fire sticks in their hands to threaten the people who took that stone out. They thought these people are going to harm that stone. Now Reena clearly saw the face in that stone.

"Rocky..... It's my Rocky!!" She said and went near it to touch and feel that stone. The people in the nearby villages arrived and tried to attack the excavation team. They thought Reena is also with them, so they came near her. Still she stood there seeing his stone. "So... Its not just a dream... It's real... Everything is real!!" She said. "Reena bhabhi??" A male voice came from behind.

She turned back. "You are alive??... But how?? And you are still young??" He asked. She looked at him blankly. "I don't remember you!!" She said. "Bhabhi we used to play and you only made me study... Don't you remember the kids?? I was one of them!!" He said. Before she replies the people tried to harm her. But he stopped them. "She is one of us!!" He said. So they left her.

He thought he is misunderstanding her with Reena, because he saw her when he was a kid. So after few minutes he went and brought all those kids who played with in her in 1980s. They were all now in their 50s. Everyone said she looks exactly like their Reena bhabhi. She told them her story. "It's interesting!!" One of them said. "Before coming here I only thought it's just some random dreams... But now I am getting evidences that it's true.." She said.

"Bhabhi the palace you lived is still her and it has become a hotel now.... Why don't you stay there... May be you can get some memories!!" One the them asked. "I should give it a try!! And I need some help from you guys!!" She said.

She went to her hotel room and slept like nothing happened. Next morning she woke up and packed her things to shift to the other hotel, which was her home in her dreams. "Are you really gone mad??? ... Because I am not getting you... like seriously!!" Yuva said massaging his temples. She didn't replied. "You are doing it intentionally to irritate me, isn't it??" He asked. Again no reply. He held her arms and made her look at his face.

"Is this because of that kiss??... We kissed... so you feel embarrassed around me and wanna throw me out of your life.... You think if you do this things I'll leave you??" He asked. "I don't want you out of my life... Infact I...." She said. "I wanna know about me and about us... If you are really my Rocky or not... I wanna know that!!" She thought. "So why are you doing this??" He asked. "I myself don't have any answer Roc.... I mean Yuva!!" She said.

Author's note:

I know in movie the excavation team went to KGF in 2018 but I changed it as 2022... So that Reena can see that stone.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉