𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 13 : 𝐵𝐼𝑅𝑇𝐻𝐷𝐴𝑌

Reena was in her room. It was 12 o'clock at night. "Happy birthday my baby", she said looking at the mirror. It was her 24th birthday. She arranged her dress and jewels she is going to wear the next day. She usually becomes excited when her birthday comes. But none of her birthday went like the way she wanted. She always wanted to celebrate her birthday simply yet whole heartedly.... But her family will organise a party every year and invite so many people she doesn't even know existed. They give her expensive gift but never asked what she wants nor she expressed.

NEXT MORNING:
She woke up and came downstairs. As usual her house was decorated. Everyone in her family and staffs wished her, but this time there was something new... And that was him. He was standing away from them folding his hands. She was waiting for him to wish but he didn't. A slight of disappointment appeared in her face and it didn't went unnoticed by him... Still he stayed quiet. Kamal was simultaneously calling her but she didn't attended it. "Can't you take leave at least for today??" Her dad asked.

"Dad... party will be in the evening right!!... I have some important works to do" She said. Now Reena and Yuva was in her car. "Rude!!! He still didn't wished me" she thought. He stopped the car. She looked out to see where they reached. They were in front of Shiv temple. He came out of the car and open the doors for her to step out. It's your birthday so I thought you should get some blessings... And I know is your favourite god!!" He said.

She smiled and her eyes filled with amusement, like how we knows that, because she never told him... He stayed in the entrance. "You won't come??" She asked. "I don't believe in God!!" He said. After praying she sat back in her seat. Yuva started driving. He wasn't going in the direction where their office is. "Where are you going??" she asked. "To celebrate your birthday!!" He said. "Yuva turn the car, we are going to our office" she said. "I already talk to the HR, so don't worry" he said. The time she got message from HR. "But we already took leave for Sakshi's marriage, how he allowed us to take leave again??" She asked.

"Hey... Don't think too much!!" He said. She thought is going to any club. Because that's how she is imagining as a party animal who drinks a lot.... But for our surprise they reached one orphanage. "We are going to celebrate here and nearby another NGO is there, will go there too" he said. She entered the orphanage. So many kids surrounded her and gave her flowers and small gifts that, they prepared with their own hands. Her heart filled with the warmth they were giving her.