𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 37: 𝐿𝐸𝐹𝑇 𝑀𝐸??

AUTHOR'S KIND NOTE 😌:
After the previous chapter you might have expected some more romance and i am guaranteeing you that you will get to read more romance between Rocky and Reena... But for now it's going to be different 😅

"How the hell she ran away from this place???" Prajakta asked holding Rajendra's collar. "How do I know??" He asked. "We need to find her before she reaches Rocky or Sharat!!!" She screamed pushing him. "I'll arrange people to find her you don't worry!!!" He said. "Everything is just slipping from our hands... We need her... If Rocky gets to know about her then, we are finished!!!" She said.

꧁✰✯✰✯✰꧂

"You are making yourself an emotional fool!!" Reena cursed herself. The brightness of full moon falling on her face making her more beautiful. The breezy air made her remember her birthday when Yuva took her to the mountain and showed her the shooting stars. "I wish I can get back those days!!" She said closing her eyes.

"Still we can make those memories I guess!!!" Rocky's voice interrupted her. "What memories??" She asked. "I am a mind reader... I exactly know what you were thinking!!!" He said and stood near her in the terrace. His hand tried hold her hand gently. She pushed it aside. "So how many days you are planning to do this???" He asked.

"Lifetime!!!" She replied. He smiled and shook his head negatively. His eyes went to the moon. "You know why I finalized this day for my revelation???... It's my mom's birthday!!!" He said. She looked at him with concern.

"It was her dream to see me like this!!!" He said. She smiled and felt bad for him that because of her family he lost his mom. "She will be proud of you!!!" She said. His eyes became wet but he controlled it. They both stood there for few minutes without talking to eachother.

The moon started disappearing because of the cloud formation. The breezy air is now started turning into a blustery one.

"But what if your mother comes to know that you forcefully brought a girl in your home... Will she be proud??" She asked. "Forcefully???" He asked his voice slightly raised because she is now talking about his mom. "Yeah... Without consent bringing someone... No dragging someone to your home doesn't mean forcing??" She asked.

He shuts his eyes for few seconds and turned to her side. "Why you never try to understand me???.... Why you always blame me instead of seeing my point of view???" He asked. "Show me your POV!!!" She said folding her hands. "Your family doesn't care for you... They only cares about their fucking business and I just wanted to bring you out of it!!!" He said. Now it started raining.

"But who are you to do it??? Did I asked you???" She asked. "Because we both love eachother and it's my duty to keep your safe from those people who doesn't value you!!" He said. "Oh... So you are trying to say that you didn't hurt me for the revenge???" She asked.

"When did I hurt you??? Yeah it's true when you proposed me I rejected it that too I did to protect you only!!!" He said. "So what about the attacks i got??? Didn't you and your father did that??" She asked. "It was my dad's plan... But I always saved you from it!!!" He said. She shook her head.

Reena slightly shivering because of the cold climate. "Can we go in and argue??" She asked. "No.... Let's clear this here itself!!!" He said. The lighting made him look somewhat dark which Reena wasn't expecting.

"So you were not involved in that??? You are just a fibster... There is no difference between you and my family... They killed your mom once and for all... But you and your dad wanna kill me every single day!!!" She said.

"Enough Reena.... You are crossing your damn limits!!! He rasped and held her arms tightly. "You are hurting me!!" She said. "What about the pain you are giving me???... How could you compare me and your family who are just a backstabbers???... That is how much you know about your Rocky???" He asked.