𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 30 : 𝑅𝑂𝐶𝐾𝑌???

Yuva entered Gowda mansion. It's been a while he went there. "Finally you came my son!!!" Sharat said. Yuva hummed in response. There was someone who came with Yuva. "Who is this??" Sharat asked.

"I'll tell you later!!" Yuva said and gestured the guy he brought to follow him. They both went upstairs. "This is the room I was talking about!!" Yuva said. "This room is bigger than what I expected... Soon I'll start my work sir!!" The guy replied.

"Can you complete the work in a week... Because I want it to be ready ASAP!!"Yuva said. "Sure if I get all the things I can do it before a week!!" They guy said. Yuva nods and asked him to leave for now.

"OMG... Is this my Rocky??? Your style as changed a lot!!! What happened to you???" Mahesh Birla ( Sanaya's dad) asked. "Just for few days I'll be like this... I'll get back to my normal avatar soon uncle!!!" Rocky oops Yuva winked.

"So when your are going to get married?? Are you having any idea like this or not??" Mahesh asked. "I'm just 28 and you already want to ruin my life???" Yuva asked. "Didn't I told you he will always find reasons to stop his wedding??" Sharat said to Mahesh. "Jokes apart my boy... All these age things are given by those who don't have money and stability in their life... You are rich... You have everything!! So whats the problem??" Mahesh asked.

Before Yuva replies Sharat got a call from his office. "I think there is some issue you guys continue I need to go there...." Sharat said. "Fine I'll talk to him!!" Mahesh said. "Do Whatever you want to do but just convince him!!" Sharat said and left. Yuva rolled his eyes. "Can we just go to the backyard???" Yuva asked.

Both Mahesh and Yuva were sitting in the bench in the garden... Having their glass of wine. "See Rocky... I'll just come to the point straight... You know right I want you to marry Sanaya???" Mahesh asked. "I know!!!" Yuva said. "So what is your decision??... I personally don't believe in anyone but you... I know you from childhood and I never saw a intelligent boy like you... That's why I wanna make you as my son-in-law!!!" Mahesh said.

"Uncle... I don't feel anything about your daughter... Yeah she is sweet but not my type... And I already told her this!!!... Do you think she'll be happy with me if I don't give her the love she deserves???" Yuva asked sipping his wine.

"It's okay if you don't love her now but after marriage you'll eventually love her and care for her nah???" Mahesh asked.

"Things don't work in that way uncle... I can never love your daughter!!" Yuva said. "And why that so??? Are you in love with someone else???" Mahesh asked. "Yes... I love a girl who is my everything and I can never fall for other girls!!!" Yuva said.

Mahesh thought for a while. "Does that girl knows about your love???" He asked. "She knows!!!" Yuva said. "She too loves you???" Mahesh asked. "Yeah uncle, she too loves me!!!" Yuva said.

Yuva can clearly see glint anger and irritation in his eyes. "Who is she??" Mahesh asked. "Why??? You wanna do anything against her???" Yuva asked. "For now I am not having any idea like that... May be in future!!!" Mahesh said.

Yuva smiled and got up his feet. "Uncle!!! More than my father I admires you... Not only in business... In personal life too!!!" Yuva said and drank the remaining wine from his glass.

"But if you even have a thought of hurting her in anyway...." Yuva said. "Are you trying to threaten me???" Mahesh asked. "Come on uncle... You know me right... I don't believe in talking and explaining things... I'll just directly show you the outcome... Hope you don't wanna see that!!!" Yuva said shaking his head with a smirk.

Mahesh too got up his feet. "Okay uncle... That's it for today... I have to leave now... See you soon!!!" Yuva said and came out of the mansion.

AFTER 5 DAYS :
Reena was avoiding Yuva as much as she can. Yuva too didn't bothered her in anyway. But from today morning Yuva determined something and started talking to her. Still she avoided him.

Reena was working in her cabin. Yuva's cabin is opposite to her. From where he can see her everytime. Accidentally Reena saw him and found that he is staring at her all the time. "Argh... Why this pair of eyes never stops making me feel weak!!!" Reena thought and cursed Yuva in her mind. Yuva smiled as he heard her mind voice and winked at her. "What the hell???" She blinked.

She ignored him and tried to focus on her work. At some points she successful ignored him but still her mind was occupied by him.

Their shift completed. Yuva came to the car first then Reena bid bye to her colleagues and entered into the car. He started driving and stopped in mid way. "Why you stopped???" She asked irritated.

"I am in a urge to drink tea... What about you???" He asked. "I don't want!!" She replied and took her phone in her hands. "Okay... It's your loss!!!" Yuva said and went to drink tea.

She wanted to distract herself but the aroma of tea dragged her out of the car. "What???" He asked. "I too want tea!!!" She said. "I already said for 2 cup of tea..." He smiled. She sat in the bench opposite to him. After drinking their favourite tea, they got back in the car.

"So how many days you're going to do this???" He asked. "Do what?? Tolerating you???" She asked. He rolled his eyes. "I don't think you are tolerating me... It looks like you love being with me!!!" He said. "Your mind and your imagination... What can I do in this???" She asked.

"Oh... So whatever your eyes says are my imagination chinna???" He asked. "Chinna???" She shocked. "Hey... Even when I came to your home for the first time I said the same!!!" He said. She thought what happened when he came to her house. "Yeah he said that... I felt something when he said that word!!!" Reena thought.

"I am not your chinna and all... Call me Ms. Shetty!!!" She said. "Who calls their girlfriend like that???" He asked. "I AM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!" She shouted. "Really??? Then why your eyes smiled when I called you chinna???" He asked.

"Rubbish... When did you saw my eyes smile???" She asked. He stopped the car. "We came home!!!" He said. "Thank god!!!!" She thought and tried to get out of the car. But Yuva locked the doors. "Idiot... Open the door!!!" She said. He put one leg on the sit and sat seeing her straight.

"Are you sure , your eyes don't smile when I am near you???" He asked. "No.... My blood boils when you are near me!!!" She said. He started moving near her. She leaned in the door and tried to stay away from him. But no use. Now they were sharing eachother's breath. "You are crossing your limits!!!" She screamed.

He moved his head forward again. She closed her eyes. He tuck her hair behind her ears and went near it. She could feel his hot breath near her ear and neck. She gulped. "I know... You love me... You want me to love you and all the things you said like marrying that Kamal is just to make me jealous..." He said and his lips touched her ear.

Her heart beat started pounding. "No one can even dare to touch you.... You are mine Chinna!!!!" He kissed her cheek. She winced. He smiled at her and went out of the car leaving her somewhat awestruck.

NEXT DAY :

Reena and Yuva came from the office and entered Shetty mansion. Rajendra Shetty was sitting in the couch. His one hand holding his head. He looked stressed. Kamal was standing next to him. And Prajakta.... She was looking exactly like a serial vamp. Ayush was not in that sight.

"What happened dad???" Reena asked. He stood up and saw Yuva. "I considered you as my son... I trusted you more than Kamal and Ayush... But you betrayed us!!!!'" He said pain was clearly visible in his eyes.

"Oh no... I think this Kamal informed them that me and Yuva are in love with eachother!!!" Reena thought. But Yuva understood what they are talking. "That's why uncle you should not trust an outside like him... !!!" Kamal said.

"You shut up kamal!!!" Reena said. "Dad tell me clearly what happened???" Reena asked. "Reena i think you should ask Yuva.... No it's Rocky... Am I right???" Kamal asked. Reena couldn't believe what she heard now. "Rocky???" She asked. "Yes.... His name is Rocky Gowda!!!" Kamal said.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉

So guys Yuva's name and this personality is now gonna end... After next chapter he won't be addressed as Yuva. He will get back to his Rocky Avatar... I am gonna miss him🥺🥺🥺