𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 27 : 𝑅𝐸𝐶𝑂𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌

REENA'S POV :
Don't know what happened suddenly... May be my car got hit in the tree. The air bag was suppose to save me but it failed to come... Just like my love story I guessed....

I know I was born for him and he was born for me... But he didn't got the knowledge of it. Wait... Why I am thinking all this?? I am losing my sense... Just few seconds ago I met with this accident and it already made me feel dizzy and weak.

I don't know why it feels like again I failed... No we failed!!. But why??... I saw my love in his eyes... Then why he didn't accepted it??

I feared my mom from childhood... Still I get the guts up to propose him... Because I doesn't wanted to waste any time again and lose myself. And that guy done his as usual job of breaking me into pieces....

I love my dad and Ayush the most... Still Rocky is the one who captured all of my thoughts right now... His smile when he sees me... The way he calls me "Chinna" all the times... I was missing it... I wanted these back.

But I think again it's going to be incomplete.... May be some stories always have sad ending... And that's what make it more beautiful!!!!.

Suddenly I heard his voice.

"Chinna....

Chinna open your eyes!!!

Please look at me!!!!" He was shouting.

I put all of my strength that left in me just to open my eyes... I saw his face. It was Yuva.... No my Rocky!!!.

His eyes were wet... He was continuosly calling me Chinna... I held his shirt with my hand. Then I slowly reached his face...

"Rocky!!!" I said.

REENA'S POV ENDS.

After few hours Reena opened her eyes. "Sisy, look at me!!!!" Ayush said. Reena saw him. Then she saw her dad. Finally her eyes saw him. She closed her eyes again. Yuva rushed out to call the doctors.

The doctor came and examined her. "She is fine... It's just a minor injury. So no need to worry. In few minutes she'll get her consciousness back!!" He said and left. That time Yuva's beauty queen Prajakta came inside the room to lash out at him. "Are you a human or what??? How ruthlessly you beated Kamal??? His right hand is broken... He was supposed to marry her in 2 months!!" She screamed.

But before Yuva replies Rajendra took his side. "Are you out of your mind??? Kamal just misbehaved with our daughter and forced himself on her... And Yuva just done his job of protecting her!!" He said. "He is her fiance!!" She said. "Wow... So it gives him every rights on her??" He asked. Before she could more mess he took her out so that their conversation shouldn't affect Reena.

Yuva too came out with them. "I am sorry Mr. Shetty... It is my duty to save her but I failed to do so!!" He said to Rajendra. "It's not your fault... She became out of control nowadays!!... So you don't feel guilty!!" He said and shook his shoulders. Then he left with his wife. So actually Rajendra Shetty started considering Yuva as their family member. Because of his responsible and caring nature towards Reena.

Yuva came in. Only him and Ayush were left in that room for her. She again opened her eyes. "Sisy!!" Ayush said holding her hand. She looked at Yuva.

"Who are you???" She asked. Yuva jerked and came near her. "What happened?? Don't you remember me??" He asked. "No..." She said with certainty. Yuva's heart felt heavy and he couldn't find his voice now. He wasn't expecting this. Already he was going through of so many things now her losing memory made it more worse.

"Just try to remember... I am R... I mean Yuva... Your friend!!" He said. For the very first time his voice was breaking. He even got chills. If it continues Yuva will definitely black out because of this.

She smiled and a tear came from her eyes. "Now you understood the pain when someone forgets you and you try every single thing to make them remember us??" She asked. Yuva blinked. "It's just a prank Mr. Yuva!!" She said. In few minutes she literally gave him a mini heart attack.

***

"Only two person can stay here!!" The nurse said. "Dad you go home... Chintu will be here!!" Reena said. "No Reena I'll stay here with you!!" Her dad said. "Dad did you took your sugar tablets?? No right!! Just go home and take it dad... I am completely fine... And doctor said nah I can discharge tomorrow itself!!" She insisted him. Her dad eyes went straight to Yuva. "Take care of her!!" He said to him. "Sure Mr Shetty!!" Yuva said.

Reena sat in the bed and ate her dinner. Then she laid in her bed to sleep. Yuva and Ayush were in the ground floor drinking their coffee. Yuva's facial expression saying it out loud that he is feeling guilty for her. Ayush saw that.

"Bhai... Don't think you are the reason behind all of these... I know at some points it's because of your circumstances!!" Ayush said. Yuva smiled with pain. "You know what... I want to protect her and never wanted to hurt her... But it's always me who ends up hurting her the most... Both mentally and physically!!" Yuva said.

Ayush placed his hand on Yuva's shoulder to calm him. "Not only now... That time also I hurted her the most... May be if I never entered into her life then I would have been a peaceful one for her!!" Yuva said and took the sip of his coffee. "Arey no bhai... No one can make her happy the way you can... It's not because you love her... It's because she loves you more than anyone!!!" Ayush said. Still Yuva didn't seemed to be convinced.

"I think my Rockybhai who was playing in Yuva's role had literally changed his character!!... Because the Rockybhai i know will never ever talk like this or regret like this!!" Ayush said. "I am still the same... It's just that all these things is about her and that's why i am feeling guilty!!" Yuva said.

For few seconds they stayed silent. "Chintu... I seriously doubt if Prajakta Shetty is really your mom?? Because how insensitive she can be... She should ask me to kill Kamal for forcing her daughter instead she is asking me why I beated him like that???" Yuva said.

"Yeah even I have the same doubt... But then I thought she'll not generous enough to bring home two orphans... So what I think is they have done those things without protection and that's the result me and Sisy got birth in that house!!" Ayush said simply. Yuva couldn't help it so he laughed. He put his hand around Ayush's neck and pulled him playfully.

"You are just a kid and talking about protection and all???" Yuva asked. "Bhai you and Sisy considering me as a kid doesn't means that I am one... Actually I am 20 years old adult!!" Ayush said. "Fine... Let's just go and see your sister if she need something!!" Yuva said.

Only Yuva entered the room and saw her sleeping peacefully. He saw her pale face and bandage in her forehead head. He slowly went near her and kissed above her bandage. He stroked her cheeks. "I LOVE YOU!!!" He whispered and went to the other side of the room to sleep.

Reena's face was facing opposite to him. She slowly opened her eyes...... And eventually she heard those precious words from his lips......

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉