𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 43: 𝐴𝑌𝑈𝑆𝐻 '𝑆 𝐵𝐼𝑅𝑇𝐻𝐷𝐴𝑌

I was supposed to update on weekend but as many people wanted to update me asap so here I am with an update and the next update will be on Sunday ❤️

After entering in Reena noticed that Rocky stayed out and didn't came with them. "I'll go and see him!!!!" She informed Zoya. "Can't stay away from him even for a minute huh??" Zoya teased her. "Shut up!!!" Reena said and left to the entrance.

Rocky turned back to see the person behind him. But when he turned there was no one. He couldn't believe whatever happening around him. He felt that voice to be so real, it can't be just his dream. He went behind his car to see if someone was there but again only disappointed left for him.

"Rocky??" Reena asked looking at him confused. He looked sad and lost. "What happened??" She asked and went near him. "I heard my mom's voice!!" He said. "But Rocky???" She said. "I know she is no more!!!" Rocky said his voice breaking.

She stroked his shoulder to calm him. He pulled her closer hugging her tight. "I miss her!!!" He said. She patted his back and said ...."I know!!". "I wish I can get her back!!!" Rocky said his voice clearly indicating that he is fighting not to cry. Reena felt guilty knowing her parents are the only reason for this state of him.

If they didn't conspired and killed her then Rocky, his mom and dad would have lived like a perfect family. "I am sorry!!!" She whispers letting out some tears. He pulled back himself to see her face. "Why you are asking sorry??? It's not your fault!!!!" He said. She nods sadly.

Rocky saw her tears and it made him feel bad. He can happily see her anger towards him but not her tears. So he let out a huge breath and managed himself back to his cool side. "Well... She will hate me and not be proud of me because whatever I did to you!!!" He said to change her mood.

"Oh please Rocky...." She signs heavily "I never meant that words... I was just angry with you so I don't know what I said that day... But I can never mean that... You know me right??? Please trust me!!!" She said. "I trust you!!!" Rocky smiled making her heart feel light and she let go of the guilt she had for these whole month.

While in the back side of the party hall:
Two men were holding a woman's hand and she was struggling to get out of their hands. "So Shanti where you went away from me???" Prajakta asked holding her Shanti's face. No reply came from her. "But thank god before you reach your son I saw you and took you from there..... If you met him then all my plans would have been failed!!!" Prajakta roared.

"Okay mam we'll take her to your home!!!" The two men said. "No need I'll take her with me.... I can't take any chances with her again!!!" Prajakta said and left with Shanti in her car. Rajendra Shetty saw all this.

꧁✰✯✰✯✰꧂

"Where is my gift Sisy??" Ayush asked. She held his hand and put the Platinum Rose gold bracelet in which "RA" was written. "How is it??" She asked. "It's so good Sisy!!" He said and hugged her. Then he turned to Rocky. He smiled and streched his hand in front of him palms closed. "Only one hand has your gift and the other one is empty... So choose wisely!!!" Rocky said.

Reena was curious to know what's inside it and like her Sharat Gowda who was standing few steps away from them was also wanted to know it. Because he knows Rocky loves Ayush and the gift must be something big.

Ayush touched his left hand. Rocky opened it but it was empty. "Oops!!!" Rocky said and Ayush pouted. Rocky hit Ayush's head gently and opened the other hand. There was a car key inside it. Rocky saw at a direction and everyone's eyes reached there. A car was waiting for its owner. "It's your!!!" Rocky said. "OMG!!!" Ayush hugged Rocky in a bone breaking hug and Rocky caressed his hair.