𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 20 : 𝑆𝐸𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑈𝑁𝑆𝐸𝐸𝑁

Reena sneaked out of the her hotel room. She booked a cab and reached the News 18 office. She entered inside the office. She was nervous still she managed to ask one girl who was there. "Someone from this channel excavated the stone... Which is related to KGF!! May I know why you did that??" She asked.

Before that girl replies, a male voice interrupted their conversation. "Why you wanna know about it??" The voice asked. It was Srinivas.

Reena didn't had any answer for that so, she stood there quite thinking for a reply

Reena didn't had any answer for that so, she stood there quite thinking for a reply. That time Deepa Hedge came to that spot nervous... "Anand Ingalgi has been admitted in a hospital!!... I think we are not going to know more about Rocky!!" She said. Reena heard that and it shocked her how they know about Rocky. Now Reena understood how to play it. "Actually I am writing a article about Anand Ingalgi... He told me that he is telling you Rocky's story and asked me to join you!!" She said.

Srinivas looked at her suspiciously... Really?? What do you know about Rocky?? He asked. Reena assumed that they know only a part of Rocky's story so she said something from the beginning. "He was a Don in Bombay and then he was hired to kill Garuda!!" she said. "Did he killed Garuda??" He asked because it was the last thing they know about Rocky. "Yes... he killed him in front of the people in KGF!!" She said. He nodded and asked her to join them. "What is your name??" Deepa Hegde asked. "Ree.." before she completes she stopped... Because she know, if they are talking about Rocky then her name will also be mentioned in that. "Ria" she said. They all reached hospital. The doctor informed what happened to Anand. Again Reena lost her hopes. Then they saw Anand's son Vijayendra Ingalagi. They went to talk to him.

"Hello I am Deepa Hegde... I am so sorry about your father.I hope he recover soon... He was a good man!!" Deepa said. Reena and the clerk were looking through the glass door and worried in their own way. Deepa and Srinivas has started walking away from them. Suddenly a male voice stopped them. "How do you know my father??" Vijayendra Ingalagi asked. "I just interviewed your father about the book he wrote... And today he was going to finish it... But I think it will remain unfinished!!" Deepa replied.

"I am not sure if he was a good guy or not... But I am sure he was not the good father nor a good husband... Even if I think about my childhood I can't find a moment of me playing with him... He doesn't even have idea of when I started smoking... Even he didn't cried for my mother's death... He didn't cared or even tried to notice when I moved out of our house..... But all matters to him is that story.... The story of KGF... The story of Rocky.... I don't know if that story is real or not... But he lived for that story and it can't go unfinished" Vijayendra said. Reena turned towards him with a smile. "So you are going to narrate that story??" Deepa asked. "He himself will tell that!!" He replied.

They all reached Anand Ingalgi's place. They entered and started searching for the copy of that book. Reena and clerk were searching in the same place. It looked like Vijayendra himself is not interested in that story and believes that story must be his dad's mad work. But Deepa stood and told him that it may be real. Still that guy didn't accepted it. The clerk found the draft "KGF CHAPTER 2 THE FINAL DRAFT". Reena and he smiled at each other. They took that out and gave it to Vijayendra. He started narrating the story.